The Hunter Part One - Silmarilian One Shot

Your Dark Wish I shall Fullfill
Yet be Warned Wisher of mine for your Blood shall Spill
If you do not Pay the Price of Mine
For I Despise those who Lie over Time

I am Born of Blood and Hate
A Secret Wish decides their Fate
My Heart is Black just as  Night
When I come they shall take Flight 
For I shall Destroy all they Love
I am their Grave

I am The Hunter

●●●●●

The Valar all sat there in silence, no one dared speak a word. In truth, no one knew what to begin to even say. How does one begin to discuss the death of a Maiar no not death... the murder of one. Yet, it was impossible to say it was Melkor he was imprisoned and Marion could not have done this either. He was across the sea and they would have known if it would have been him. Also, when they found the Maiar's body none of the Valar could feel their spirit and even if a Maiar or Valar is somehow killed. Their spirit remains in some manner so it could at one point reform. Yet, it is not possible for a Maiar to be killed and their spirit destroyed. Whoever did this had to be stopped. 

It was Varda who started, "We need to find out who did this, they can not be allowed to get away with murder." 

"I will assign Eonwe to discover who has done this," Manwe said. 

"Only him? What if the thing that killed our Maiar is still out there?" Asked Yavanna.

"I can keep an eye on him while he looks into this matter," Tulkas said. 

"We should also think we should ask Nerdanel and Feanor, they are very wise and may have an insight. Feanor also may know of a weapon that could have done this." Said Alue. 

"You do not know of a weapon that could have done this?" Asked Yavanna. Alue shook his head and the Valar fell silent once more. 

"I will go interrogate Melkor to see if in some way he had a part of this," Namo said breaking the silence. 

"Very well. If no one has anything else to add then we shall end here," Manwe said. The other Valar nodded and everyone left. Manwe and Tulkas told Eonwe of his task and Eonwe were glad to help and find out who had done this. All the Maiar were in mourning for their friend and afraid if they will be next.  Very soon Tulkas and Eonwe set out for Feanor's home. 

●●●●●

When Eonwe and Tulkas approached Feanor's house two red head's zoomed out of the door and down the pathway. With a soaking wet black haired elf close behind them. The two looked at each other and went up to the stairs entering the house. Another one of Feanor's children, the eldest was there stopped when he saw them. He looked surprised and sure of how to reply to this. 

"We need to speak with Feanor and Nerdanel. Are they here?" Asked Eonwe asked. 

"Uh. Yeah. I'll go get them." He replied and turned and walked the other way. He went down the stairs to Feanor's forge which was on a lower level of the house. 

"Ada. You should get upstairs," Maedhros said. 

"What has one of your brothers done this time?" Feanor asked.