Survive Part Two - Lord Of The Rings

Gil-galad sat in his cell who was sitting on the floor in concern. When Elrond was dragged out of here he looked terrible. He groaned and leaned his head back shutting his eyes tightly. He was not sure how much time passed but it must have been a few days. He wondered how Elrond was holding up, he prayed he was doing alright. He swallowed but stiffened when he heard the door open. He sat forward and opened his eyes.

"Well, how are you today?" Sauron asked as he strolled in.

Gil-galad just glared as Sauron knelt down beside him. "You are still upset about me pushing Elrond around?" Sauron asked.

"You almost drowned him!" Gil-galad snapped.

"Now why would a drown a good assent," He replied. Gil-galad snapped his mouth closed as he glared at him. Sauron laughed as he held up a ring, he held in his hands looking it over.

"Such a small little thing," Sauron said as Gil-galad stiffened. He slipped it on a finger and smiled. He relaxed his shoulders and held up the ring up.

"This ring can do a lot," Sauron said. He focused and grinned as he felt a rush of power. He smirked as he saw the look of shock pass over the elf's face. Sauron's cruel and dark features faded into nothing. His white hair shifted back into its natural fiery red. His eyes became far sharper, his yellow eyes glowed deeper.

Sauron let out a slight laugh and said, "Oh. I missed feeling like this,"

Gil-galad swallowed as Sauron's eyes pierced into him. Sauron smiled as he grabbed Gil-galad's face and the elf groaned as he started to feel weak. After a few moments though Sauron let him go and smiled softly. "Yes. This ring can do a lot," He said. "Now. Where are the other rings? Or would you rather me bring Elrond in here to continue with a conversation?"

"No! Please, do not hurt him," Gil-galad begged.

"Then tell me," He said. "Who as the other rings?"

Gil-galad bit his lip tightly and looked down. He couldn't give them away...but Elrond.

"Perhaps I should," Sauron said standing up. "You seem much more talkative when he's around."

"No! Don't-" The elf began but gasped as Sauron grabbed his neck and said, "Then me what I what to know."

Gil-galad closed his eyes and said, "I...can't."

"I thought so," He said and stood up. "I'll be back shortly with your friend."

Gil-galad fell back against the wall as Sauron turned and walked out. What was he going to do?

~~~

Elrond huddled against the wall breathing deeply. The poison had run its course and he felt horrible, he was thankful for Isildur doing his best to offer some comfort to the struggling elf. Elrond looked as he felt Isildur ease him into a sitting position.

"Feeling any better?" He asked. Elrond shook his head and closed his eyes as he settled back. Isildur sighed and patted his back. The two looked up as the door to the cell opened and Sauron strolled in. Elrond's eyes widened at how he looked.

"Amazing what talent was wasted on that line of smiths," Sauron said looking at the elven ring he had. Isildur growled and ran at Sauron but the chain on his ankle jerked him back causing him to fall over. Sauron just raised an eyebrow as he watched the human sit up and slowly growl at him.

"Yes?" Sauron asked.

"You killed my father!" He snapped.

"Oh. Right, I did," Sauron replied. "Yet, right now you are not really a concern of mine."