Marriage - Lord Of The Rings One Shot

A/n: Remeber my whole idea about all the Maglor and all his brothers raising Elrond and Elros? Well, we got another one. For Elrond about when he got married to Celebrian.
Enjoy the fluffy (and slight angsty) chaos! 

Elrond stood in front of the mirror with a worried expression, he looked up as Maedhros came over and put a hand on his shoulder. "You look good," He commented and adjusted Elrond's robe slightly. 

"Thank you, Uncle Nelyo," Elrond said with a smile. "Yet, where is Atar?" 

"Your father is having an emotional breakdown about how is little Ron is getting married," Celegorm said from his chair. 

Maedhros shook his head and ignored Celegorm looking to Elrond as he asked, "Do you want me to go get him?" 

"No...not yet," Elrond said letting out a long breath moving to sit down in a chair. 

"Hey. Relax. You're going to be fine," Celegorm standing up and walking over. 

"I am fine, just a bit nervous," Elrond said.

"Do you love her?" Celegorm asked. 

Elrond blushed a bit and said, "Of course I do Uncle Turko," 

"Then you have nothing to be nervous about," He said. 

"Well as always you are an idiot," Curufin said walking in earning a glare from Celegorm. 

"Oh. What do you know?" Celegorm asked waving his hand. 

"More than you," Curufin said. Celegorm glared at him and then promptly showed his brother the bird. Curufin just glared and said, "Back to you brother," 

Curufin then turned to Elrond and handed him a box. "Here. A gift from me and...and something that Celebrimbor worked on." He said. He tripped over his words slightly when he spoke of his son. Elrond accepted the box and slid open the lid and took out a silver circuit crown. It was carefully made and designed to perfection. 

"Thank you, Uncle Kurvo," Elrond said with a smile. 

Curufin just nodded and said, "Of course and-and it is always alright to be worried. It's a big day," 

Elrond nodded and put the brown on and asked, "Well? How does it look?" 

Celegorm gave a thumbs up, Curufin gave a nod as well did Maedhros. Elrond stood up and let out a long breath. He looked at his uncles and asked, "Will it be okay if I have some space?" 

"Of course," Celegorm said as he walked out of the room with Curufin. Maedhros began to leave but Elrond stopped him and said, "Uncle Nelyo...can you find Atar? I would like to spend a few moments alone before the wedding starts." 

"Of course," Maedhros said as he walked away leaving Elrond alone him his room. Elrond let out a breath and sat down and rubbed his face. He looked over at a mirror and looked at his reflection and sighed, "I wish you could be here Elros." 

He then looked up as the door opened and Maglor came into the room. Maglor looked at him and smiled, "Look at you." He said walking over and hugging Elrond. 

Elrond smiled and hugged back. "I am glad you and the others were able to come." 

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Maglor said. 

Elrond smiled and then sighed and whipped his eye. "I wish Elros could have been here,"

"I know. So do I," Maglor said as brushed some hair out of Elrond's face. "So do I." He repeated. 

Elrond then smiled and back down. He looked at Maglor and asked, "You will come and visit...right?" 

"We will do our best," Maglor replied. "Yet I am not sure-"