New Story

Okay. While I'm writing this book and my silmarillion book (Silmarillion: A Distant Future). I want to work on another full story since I have bunch of ideas for full stories I am but sure which one I should do. So please tell me which one you'll be interested in reading...

 So please tell me which one you'll be interested in reading

Summery:
The feeling of peace is a lie. Middle Earth thinks they finally can have peace but that's not the case. A darkness grows in land to the distent east. They'll cast a shadow of fear  over many of middle earth. The people of middle earth make the choice to send a group of heros, some new and some old, to find and stop this threat before they achieve their goal. Whichever thay maybe.

Summery:What if Eru did recreate the world and that's the one every knows

Summery:
What if Eru did recreate the world and that's the one every knows. What if the world before there were a large group of people who got speared from the destruction. They now live in the middle earth that everyone knows. Yet, they are hidden and keep to themselves. Protecting the world from monstrous beings that are still alive from the wood they knew.

They stayed like this for a very long time and they enjoy their solitude. Yet, now they have a choice: do they help Fingolfin and those who are following him across the Helcaraxë and change the course of fate. Or do they leave innocents to die and stay hidden.