Chapter 11

The week had been fun, but it was time to go. Nat messaged me back saying a team from S.H.I.E.L.D are being sent to find us if we don't show up back home before midnight of yesterday.

"We have to get going before they kick us out of the building." I tell Loki in a calm voice, shoving the clothes into the suit case as fast as I can. "Do they really kick you out of the building? I mean this place is extraordinary for a midguard place." My mind races through thoughts of what to say to Loki and make him believe me, but manage to say nothing. Hopefully this goes well for us.

--

Nick  Fury POV

I send my team into the building from the back to cover as I walk in the front. "Excuse me miss. I'm from S.H.I.E.L.D. and have a member staying here. Her name is Alex Rogers. She has a lead in technology advancement to a better future." I lean against the counter, waiting for the coinsurance to answer. She glances up at me before answering with the floor and room number. "Thank you! Have a great day miss!"

I enter the elevator and press floor nine. As the elevator goes up, I feel as if it is a slow moving thing. "Damn, how slow does this thing move?" I ask, receiving a response. "It moves at a slow pace due to so many floors in the build sir." I whip my head to my right. "Coulson, when did you get in here?" "Sir, I have been with you the whole time." "Damn." Reaching the floor, we exit and head to the left hall. They are in for a treat.

"We know you guys are in there!" I say in a loud voice, while banging on the door heavily. "Crap! Loki we won't be able to make it out of here!" I hear the muffled voice of Alex. "Just open the door, and the consequences will not be as harsh on you Alex." Coulson and I listen in but only hear silence. I grab the handle only it find the door being unlocked. "Come in please. I know Nat is behind you guys." Alex says, quietly in her own defeat.

I raise my eyebrows when I turn to see Nat. "Well then."

-------

Hopefully you guys enjoy this filler chapter. The next one will be longer, and I promise that.