Chapter 6

"What the hell are you doing, Lapis Lazuli?! I didn't raise you like this!" Lapis's dad approached her as he grabbed Peridot by the arm, lifting her. "Get out.. of my house. You're ruining my daughter."

Peridot ran out of the house, tears forming in her eyes. She ran home.

Lapis bit her lip, and ran to her room, crying as her face represented something like anger, sadness, and confusion.

She sat on her bed, knees to her chest as she began crying. Then she got a text from Peridot.

'Hey Im at your window.'

Lapis stood and walked to her window, opening it to a wet Peridot, rain dripping down on her and causing her hair to drip. "Come with me. To my house.. please? I don't want you to have to feel alone like this..." she held out her hand.

Lapis thought for a few moments, then she sighed and grabbed Peridots hand. "Let's go." She nodded and smiled, sniffling. She stepped out of her window with the help of Peridot, her shoes touched the wet grass, and she shut her window, then ran, hand in hand, with Peridot.

They arrived at Peridots house. "My other roommate is at work... and if you want to.. you can share a room with me.. but of course you don't have to, I get it.."

Lapis chuckled. "I'd rather stay with you, in your room." She blushed and walked with Peridot to her room, she looked around the small-ish room. The walls were painted a light green, and her bed was a twin size, in the middle of the room.

Lapis looked down at her soaking wet clothes. "Oh.. I don't have anything to change into.. and I don't want to get your bed wet..."

"You can wear one of my hoodies, if you want to." She opened her closet and pulled a white hoodie out. It had a black heart in the middle of it. She handed it to Lapis.

"Thank you.." She began to pull off her shirt, not really minding that Peridot was still in the room. If anything, it was slightly intentional.

Peridot eyes began to wander as she blushed, she made herself look away, not wanting to invade Lapis' privacy.

Lapis then smirked, looking at Peridot. "Can you help me pull my bra off? I can't seem to unhook it." She had a hint of sensuality in her voice, and she giggled.

"I- uhm.. sure!.." she bit her lip and turned around, blushing a deep red. She slowly walked over and gripped the back of Lapis' bra, pulling it apart and slowly unhooking it, gulping as she tried to keep her composure.

"Thank you." She slowly slid it off, turning back around to Peridot. She had her full chest exposed now, and she winked slightly to Peridot to tease her.

Peridots whole face was a deep red, and she felt butterflies in her stomach, swarming around and making her feel different. But a good different, she was turned on. And she felt her head spinning. She was nervous. But she wanted Lazuli.

Lapis stood up, and took a step forward, her shirt and bra still off, and she grabbed Peridots hips, pulling her in, she kissed her lips deeply. Peridot kissed back, and slowly led them both to the bed, feeling a new wave of confidence.

She laid Lapis on the bed, and climbed onto her, pinning her down gently as she kissed her. This felt right. She felt sparks, and she felt like everything just disappeared around them. She felt perfect in this moment. Like everything was meant to happen.

She slowly pulled apart, smiling as her and Lapis stared into each other's eyes.

"I should get that hoodie on." She smirked and giggled. She sat up and slid it on, then slid off her pants. She laid down, closing her eyes softly.

Peridot stood and turned off the lights, then she climbed into the bed, and wrapped her arms around Lapis. Slowly nuzzling her head into her neck. She fell asleep.