seven

bil🐣

bil...

yes my love?

your interview with genius.. it was really

sad n shit

haha

i know 

do u really hate yourself that much? 

yeah, ig i've always done though so i'm kinda

used to it

awh pooh, that shit hurts

i mean

relate

depressions a bitch huh

she a fucking asshole

facetime?

of course angel girl

incoming facetime call from bil🐣...

Roxie's features brightened when she saw Billie's familiar face on her screen, grinning at the girl before her. 

"You look like shit." Billie laughed, her eyes scanning Roxie's tear-stained cheeks and messy bun. Roxie snorted, adjusting her phone so that Billie could only see the top of her bun, which was flopping to the side slightly. 

"It's your fault." She smiled. "Your interview made me cry like a baby."

Billie sighed, smiling still. She watched as Roxie travelled around her apartment and into her bathroom before setting Billie on the sink to watch as she began her nighttime routine. Roxie washed her face and was midway through brushing her teeth before she stopped to see Billie watching her intently.

"What are you looking at, stupid?" She laughed, although with her toothbrush in her mouth, it came out more like a muffled "whar you ducking at soopid"

Billie laughed as Roxie spat the rest of her toothpaste out and reached for her face mask. It was easy to admire Roxie, everything she did was just so easy to watch. Of course, Billie had seen her nighttime routine many times before, from her videos and their previous video calls, but she watched just as intrigued as the first time she'd seen it. Roxie was obviously meant to be in front of a camera.

"I was thinking, bil."

"That sounds a bit dangerous for you, don't hurt yourself."

Roxie laughed shortly. 

"I was thinking about flying out to watch you in New York in June. I've never really seen you live except for when you sing on call. I'd like to see it. I mean if you don't have any tickets left i-"

"It's done."

Roxie grinned, which was a bad idea since her face mask was just starting to dry and she didn't want to wrinkle it. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I was actually gonna get you a ticket to my next la show so you didn't have to fly out anywhere."

"Thank you so much! Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Roxie danced around her bathroom in her hoodie, her hair falling out of it's original bun. After a few minutes of silence while Roxie fixed her hair and tidied her bathroom space up, she confirmed, "So... New York, right?"

"Right. And I'll see you in a week. Now get some sleep mamas. You're filming tomorrow aren't you?"

Roxie nodded as she finished washing her face mask off. Billie watched her turn the lights off, leaving a familiar shade of red to fill the room. She noticed that they had that in common, a red light in their rooms, and it almost felt like home. "Well, goodnight bil."

"Goodnight, my love."

Roxie blew a kiss to Billie and ended the call. Both girls slept that night with a bigger smile on their faces.