fifty-eight

Liked by wherearetheavocados, justinbieber, daviddobrik, and 4,528,527 others

roxie_ands these flowers cute but my girlfriend even cuter

view all 112,836 comments

wherearetheavocados shove me into those flowers

roxie_ands @wherearetheavocados sshhh baby

wherearetheavocados okay mama

roselish these two really be spending too much time apart^

bilbilandrox someone get them a rooooom^

daviddobrik why can't you be this fun for the vlog?^

roxie_ands @daviddobrik this is a FAMILY SHOW 

Liked by roxie_ands, tanamongeau, nessiejade, and 3,403,094 others

wherearetheavocados was smiling cause my baby sent me the cutest pic of her ever this morning 

view all 37,505 comments

wherearetheavocados she just woke up and her bangs were all over the place

roxie_ands i love you sweet angel girl

wherearetheavocados @roxie_ands my cutie

roselish HOW?? ONE ExTrEmE to AnOtHeR 

tanamongeau one person makes you smile and her name is tana mongeau

roxie_ands @tanamongeau sir you spelt roxie anderson wrong-

"Bubba I wanna kiss you and love you." Billie whined, pouting her lips. "It's no fun on this tour bus and I just want you to come climb into my bed."

"Someone needs a hobby." Roxie chuckled, avoiding Billie's reference. 

Of course, she understood that Billie was probably bored out of her mind, and Roxie was also going slightly stir crazy alone in her house, but they both had priorities that they couldn't drop just to be together. It didn't help that they were on exact opposites of the Earth though. 

"I need you." Billie persisted.

Roxie shook her head, spinning around twice to try and find her tripod which she just knew she had left in her kitchen somewhere.

"What are you looking for?"

"My tripod, bub. Do you see it anywhere?"

Billie shook her head no, and she flopped beneath camera view, obviously annoyed that Roxie wasn't playing along with her obvious references. After a couple of minutes of staring out of the window at the night life of whatever city Billie was in, she heard a cheerful "aha!" and Roxie came back into view, wiggling her vlogging camera now firmly placed on top of a tripod.

Billie smiled half-heartedly, her eyes scanning over Roxie's outfit for the day, and she definitely, definitely missed how her tops were always slightly low-cut, in the most innocent way. She missed how her jeans always hugged her waist perfectly, and god damn it Billie Eilish was just so smitten.

"What shoes are you wearing?" 

Roxie clumsily lifted her leg, trying to hop further back to get her foot in camera view. Billie instantly noticed that Roxie was wearing a pair of sneakers that she had left behind, but couldn't find it in herself to scold Roxie because they suited her outfit so well. Instead, Roxie smiled sheepishly and played it off as though they were her own shoes.

"Angel, will you sing for me while I make my bag up?"

Billie hummed, nodding slightly.

"As soon as you tell me how you're feeling." She commented, watching Roxie halt in her tracks. She hadn't opened up about how she felt about the whole 'Rachel situation' since it happened two days ago. She just threw herself into work, constantly filming with people.

"I'm ok."

"Truthfully."

"I feel like shit, Bil. My best friend of nine years just broke girl code in the worst way possible. If anyone finds out she's done it, then the whole situation will be blown out of proportion and Shane Dawson will be knocking on my door asking me to film for his Jake Paul series on why he's a fucking sociopath, because technically, I'm still a minor. And the worst thing about it is that I don't even hate her for it, I'm not even mad. Because even though she's done it, I don't even care because I'm so happy with you. I'm disappointed she'd lower her standards that much, if anything. Grayson Dolan to Jake Paul? What?"

"You should write a song about that."

Roxie giggled, lowering her head so that Billie couldn't see the blush creeping up on her face. 

"So why'd you kick her out? I'm not saying I wouldn't have, 'cause I definitely would."

"Because I didn't want Trist to do it instead. He gets protective like that, and I didn't want him to blow up on her."

Billie let out a small "oh" and turned her attention to her window, which was covered with condensation, and drew a small heart. She turned her attention back to Roxie, and decided that she said all she needed to on the matter.

Roxie let out a content sigh as Billie started singing for her, and turned her volume up so that she could hear Billie's soft song, careful so that she didn't wake up anyone on the tour bus.

"I've got you under my skin, 

I've got you so deep in the heart of me,

So deep in my heart, that you're really a part of me."