twenty-two

dolan quadruplets

cellblocktango:

need advice

its abt bil

rachel green wannabe:

they gon fuuuuuuck👀

cellblocktango:

im serious rach 

we kissed the other day...

graygray:

thats why you were late to filming

cellblocktango:

yeah

we haven't spoken abt it since

e: 

do it again

see how she reacts

graygray:

i agree

cellblocktango:

really?

graygray:

yeah, it'll stop people shipping us

ur gross

rachel green wannabe:

shut the fuck up gray

i say you go for it

but like, what do you want to come from this

cellblocktango:

idk yet, kinda just wanna kiss her

she has really nice lips

and she just knows what she's doing and i-

ugh

rachel green wannabe:

that's all u want rn?

cellblocktango:

ig

rachel green wannabe:

then go for it

 cellblocktango:

okay 

im gonna go do it

wish me luck

graygray:

get that dick

e:

you realise billie is a girl don't u gray

graygray:

IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH

rachel green wannabe:

that u should never use again or ill hit u

cellblocktango:

hate you hoes

message seen

"Bil? Can you come here please?" Roxie said, throwing her phone onto the empty single bed next to her. Billie poked her head around the corner of the hotel bathroom, toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

"Give me just a sec, mamas." She grinned goofily, taking the toothbrush out and disappearing behind the frame of the door again. 

Billie re-emerged a minute later, her hair now up in a messy bun with strands pulled out, framing her face. She dropped casually onto the king size hotel bed, beside Roxie, and opened her arms for her. Roxie took this as a chance to clamber on top of Billie, placing a leg on either side of her small frame and resting her head in the crook of Billie's neck. Roxie finally spoke as Billie's hands started playing with her hair.

"Do you want to talk about the other day?" She whispered against Billie's neck.

Billie moved her head so that she could see Roxie's face. She almost had a worried expression, her lips were pouted and her eyebrows were furrowed. The worry evidently planted on Roxie's face was almost enough to send Billie into the same state. She sighed, "I thought I made it pretty clear I like you, Ands."

"Call me Ands again." Roxie said, biting her lip as she sat up, now looking down at Billie.

"Ands."

Roxie's hands went to cup Billie's face as she leaned to connect their lips in an expected kiss. Billie's arms snaked around Roxie's waist, pulling their bodies impossibly closer together. Both girls smiled into the kiss as they pulled apart, neither of them breaking eye contact.

"If that's what I get for calling you Ands, I think I might do it more often."

"Shut up Eilish." Roxie grinned, placing another kiss to Billie's lips and another on her temple as she resumed her earlier position on Billie's shoulder. "You know, we've only known each other like three months but I don't know what I'd do without you right now."

"I think you'd be making out with a random stranger round about now." Billie laughed, her hands tracing over Roxie's thighs, drawing small circles. "But I know what you mean. Things have been a lot brighter for me recently."

"Me too." 

Roxie placed a feather-light kiss to Billie's collar bone and rolled off of her, choosing instead to cuddle into her side. Billie smiled to herself when she heard Roxie's breathing even out, signalling that she was asleep, and let herself succumb to sleep as well.