fifty-four

Liked by wherearetheavocados, rachrachjones, finneas, and 4,138,726 others

roxie_ands also we never brought up this hair disaster what's good

view all 100,727 comments 

wherearetheavocados the bangs are cute 

wherearetheavocados like hello mama

wherearetheavocados i'd like to marry u

roxie_ands @wherearetheavocados wait what-

graysondolan you cute or wHaTeVa 🥴

roxie_ands @graysondolan wow thank u bAbE😖

Liked by roxie_ands, tristanderson, roselish, and 1,369, 642 others

wherearetheavocados korea hot as hell

view all 12,253 comments

roxie_ands you hot as hell

roxie_ands wow wow wow 

wherearetheavocados @roxie_ands i miss u too much why am i soft

roselish we heard it here first ^ billie eilish is soft

Liked by roxie_ands, ethandolan, jamescharles, and 1,365, 587 others

_emmachamberlain 🤪✌🏼🌶

view all 14,857 comments

roxie_ands oh she spicy

tristanderson safety first kids ✅

Liked by roxie_ands, wherearetheavocados, tessabrooks, and 737,297 others

tristanderson secrets out lol team ten don't sue me for stealing ur girl

view all 10,836 comments

tessabrooks of all the captions...

tessabrooks this is what u pick??

roxie_ands you got tessa brooks? i want tessa brooks

tessabrooks @roxie_ands omg i am literally yours

wherearetheavocados @roxie_ands @tessabrooks dudes-

tristanderson @roxie_ands bitch steals my sneakers all the time now you want my girlfriend? Get outta here u fucking hobbit

"Tristan!" 

Roxie listened at her door for Tristan's clompy footsteps as he made his way to her bedroom. He opened the door with a swing, making himself flinch as it hit Roxie's vanity. 

"Can I help you?" He smiled, leaning against the doorframe. 

"Maybe. Would you like to tell me why I found out about your relationship online rather than a sit down chat like we agreed?"

Tristan sighed, shuffling nearer to Roxie and deciding on sitting on the little poof at the end of her bed. He crossed his legs and waited for Roxie to keep ranting at him, but it never came. She just looked at her brother expectantly.

"I didn't think you'd like me in a relationship with someone from team ten. Especially after last year."

"First of all, Tessa isn't on team ten anymore. Second, Jake and I don't care about each other anymore. We both said things we shouldn't have and we're over it, even if we aren't gonna talk ever again. Third, Tessa isn't on team ten anymore."

"You said that last one twice."

"To emphasise, Tristan." Roxie said, rolling her eyes.

 She pulled her phone out and showed Tristan her lockscreen. It was a picture of her, Tristan, Billie, Grayson, Ethan and Emma, all laughing. He instantly recognised where this photo was from. It was the night before Billie left for tour. They were all in a food coma and it physically hurt them to laugh at the eleventh episode of friends that night, but Tristan had set them all off with a small snicker. It was then he also realised that Nessie and Rachel weren't in the photo. Of course, Ness was the one to take it, off which was why she wasn't in it, but he realised that Rachel had been cropped out.

"You guys are my best friends. And for every single one of your guys' happiness, I'd do anything Trist. If being with Tessa is what has been keeping you in a strangely good mood recently, I'm not going to hold any old grudges because of something that wasn't even in her hands."

Roxie reached for Tristan's hands, and she gave him a goofy smile when his eyes met hers. He pulled out of her grasp and shoved her sideways, so that she rolled off of her bed and onto the floor. Her head appeared over the top of it again, her eyebrows creased and her mouth in an 'o' shape. 

"That's what you get for being so fucking sappy, you dafty!" He cackled, almost falling off the edge of the poof he was sat on. 

Roxie sent him a pointed look, and he laughed even more.

"If you don't get your ass to in the car on the way to Taco Bell in the next ten seconds, I'm going to leak all your baby photos." Roxie sulked, though not surprised that Tristan didn't take her emotional and very very touching speech seriously.

Tristan held back another laugh as he jumped up, jogging to the door before Roxie could throw the nearest thing at him, which he noticed was one of Billie's heavy chains that she had left behind for Roxie to wear. He didn't think that would feel extremely nice to be hit with.

He paused at the doorframe, stopping to give Roxie a nod of appreciation before disappearing from view.

"And I want coffee too!"