fifty-two

a/n- this turned out so long and it's unedited i'm sorry lol but here's one of my fave pictures of bil

THROWING A DART ON A MAP AND DOING WHATEVER IT SAYS ft. MY GIRLFRIEND & THE DOLAN TWINS

"What's up guys! We're back." Roxie shouted, her voice imitating the twins sat behind the camera.

"Eww!" Grayson yelled.

"That was disgusting. Never do that again." Ethan criticised, a grimace on his face that only Roxie could see.

"That's literally what you two sound like!" Roxie mock-gasped, her voice cracking.

"No it's not!" They chorused.

Roxie threw a look at the camera and then turned her attention back to the twins. Then back to the camera. "That's literally what they sound like."

Roxie editing: "No sweetie, it's not."

*opening theme*

"Hello, babies! It's Roxie Anderson and welcome back to my channel! I hope you're all doing amazing cause today's video is gonna be a good one. If you haven't already guessed, I'm joined today with Ethan and Grayson Dolan!"

Both twins jumped into frame, landing on Roxie's bed at either side of her.

"What's up guys!" Ethan grinned, waving at the lens.

"Hey guys!" Grayson also smiled, putting an arm around Roxie's shoulders and pulling her in for a side hug.

"And today I'm also joined with my girlfriend! She'll already be on tour by the time this video is up so I'm providing all the content for you. Bil, that's you."

Billie walked into the middle of the frame, bending over in front of the camera, giving Roxie's viewers a close up of her pearly whites, which were currently being guarded by her Invisalign.

"Helloooo!!"

Ethan shuffled over, making room for Billie in the middle of the bed. She landed onto it with a small bounce.

"So I've kind of seen one of these videos before on YouTube where you throw a dart onto a map and do whatever it lands on, and I figured it'd be fun to try out today!" Roxie explained, holding up a large map of the United States, which had been labelled with different tasks on them.

"Basically, we put a lot of dares on a map and we have to try and aim for the least worst ones." Grayson laughed obnoxiously loud, something he often did in front of a camera.

"We have get a piercing over here. Or we could land on get a tattoo." Roxie sent a wink to the camera.

"We all have our parents here in LA right now so if we do land on tattoos we can get their permission for that." Billie added. "But we could also be jumping into the pool in sweats. Or we could have to dye our hair. Or get bangs which none of us want to do."

"Well I don't think any of us want to do any of them but the pass, yet here we are." Roxie stated, shrugging her shoulders as she looked between Billie and the camera. Upon seeing Billie's unimpressed face, Roxie leaned to peck her on the cheek, instantly bringing a small smile back.

"Also there's a chance that we would have to buy a f*cking rolex or a car!" Grayson yelled. 

"Great thanks for swearing on my family friendly channel, Grayson." Roxie smiled sarcastically, staring at the camera.

"Just bleep it out with like a goofy sound effect."

Roxie rolled her eyes, reaching around the back of Billie to shove him out of frame. A cheering sound effect played when she didn't even get him to move slightly.