1 FABRIC

Yes

Yes.

That's right.

The outfit jennie was wearing was currently NOT HERS.

For crying out loud, she couldn't afford the damn fabric.

Most of her clothes she owned were from the used clothing store.

She obviously thanked her best friend, Park Chaeyoung. Or else, it would've been obvious that Jennie was definitely struggling financially and life in general.

"Thanks chae. Honestly, I needed this outfit for the interview." Jennie stared at the body mirror in awe, not being able to take her eyes off of her own figure. She was checking herself out, and she wasn't embarrassed about it. She had straightened her hair, and moved all her hair to one side of her shoulder. 

perfect.

"Keep it honestly. It doesn't look good on me." Chaeyoung swatted her hand away, beginning to view her books once again.

She too was a med student, studying diligently for her upcoming exam. Well, the same exam Jennie was going to have but had no interest in preparing for yet.

"I-I can't. It's --" Jennie was speechless, glancing over at her friend.

"You can. Think of it as my birthday gift." Chaeyoung began to tap her pencil on the desk, viewing at the outfit that once belonged to hers. Chaeyoung couldn't select outfits that suited her best, which is why Jennie helped her and saved the day. This had been one of the days, when she decided to simply purchase the chanel office outfit, simply because of the colour. 

Jennie would've had to debate all the possible reasons for why she should buy the outfit...only to fall into a deep end and realize---there's no way she can pay for it.

"I have another 6 months till my birthday chae." Jennie rolled her eyes, pulling out her pink lipgloss from her backpack.

Jennie had just gotten home from class, took a quick shower, and was in the process of getting ready.

"Whatever. Hurry up and get ready. It'll take a good 30 minutes to reach the hospital."

Interview.

Right.

I have an interview to go to.

Will I get to be a psychiatrist's assistant?