12 NAMJOON - HAIR

a/n - omg I haven't updated since July 2020 tfffff

Bless your notifications cuzzzzz here's a new update!

I look forward to seeing your input.

On a lighter note, Taehyung decided to joke, but there was a hidden truth to it, "so what do you say? Do you prefer technology or fashion?"

To be honest, fashion was definitely something she loved more.

"Would you seriously create a clothing line? Relating to me?"

"Of course." Taehyung meant the words, "just tell me your ideas, and I'll make it into a theme for the fall season. I'm still stuck on my next plan anyway."

"Wow. What did I deserve to meet such a generous man!"

"I can't help but feel the same about you Jennie. You're really nice to be around."

---

Namjoon apparently didn't get the memo. Not only did he arrive at the party about 45 minutes late, but he wore black form head to toe. He stood out like a sore thumb from most people who usually wear white or brighter colours.

"Damn, not again." Namjoon frowned, as he saw what other people wore. In close proximity, was white. White, white, white, the occasional bright pink, blue, flowered prints, and...white. Anything but black. He just walked in, after taking note that the front door was unlocked. Why was he surprised every time, when he knew Taehyung's rented places for grand pareties was going to be magnificent.

It was walking into the great gatsby life every time, yet he looked amazed at his surroundings every time.

Of course, alcohol was the first thing on his mind. Can't have a good time without a little booze in the system. He decided to approach the bar area, taking note of the bundle of sunshine. He was absorbed into talking to, chaeyoung was it?

"Hey, great to see you again!" Namjoon spoke with a genuine smile, reaching out his hand to shake Chaeyoung's hand. She smiled, returning the handshake. "Great to see you too."

Namjoon turned towards the extroverted chatterbox, and he said, "Can you make me the usual?"

"One gimlet, coming right up." Hoseok turned away from the table, to begin making the drink.

Chaeyoung had a puzzled look, looking at Namjoon, "Wait, what are you getting?"

"Oh, I'm getting the Gimlet."

"Ohhh I heard piglet, I was so confused."

They exchanged laughs, having a brief conversation until Hoseok smoothly slid the drink towards Namjoon. Fun fact, he didn't miss grasping onto the cup, before it fell off the counter. Good for him.