7 BRILLIANT. GENIUS!

Jennie was still fuming with anger, replaying what had occurred less than 15 minutes ago. 

That mother fucker was ALSO wearing the same shirt as her! White full sleeved chanel shirt with a red chanel logo. 

It wasn't until she left, she had finally replayed the image of the guy in her head.

Her eyes had taken notice of his attire, how could she not - he was wearing chanel.

Chaeyoung had done her role, working as a cafe waitress, and now it was time to cool down her best friend before she caused a greater scene than she already did. She was too caught up in her thoughts that Jennie did not notice other customers giving her occasional glances.

Were they judging her negatively or curious about her confidence but scared to ask? She didn't care.

Jennie went back to the seat she was sitting in originally, tapping her fingers on the table, zoning out. She was looking at a distance, squinting her eyes as if focusing on something, when she really wasn't. 

"Jen. Here's your treat." An iced americano with a red velvet cupcake was placed before her on a plate. She didn't feel like having an americano, considering an asshole wanted it as well.

She couldn't say no, since it was already paid.

"The guys were so nice. They gave both of our drinks and treats for free."

Now she really couldn't say no.

But again, why refuse her usual go to drink because of an immature guy?

You call him a man?

Oh hell no.

"I'm just so angry." Jennie took hold of her cupcake, taking in a bite.

Delicious. 

Yummy.

As she ate quietly, chaeyoung decided to speak, "let it out. I'm willing to listen."

"It's about him. The guy who came in today just ruined my day." Jennie had a deep frown on her face, taking another bite of the cake. Placing it down, she drank her americano, quite satisfied and slowly becoming refreshed after a long day.

"Don't bother. You'll never see him, it's not worth wasting your energy on a rude customer."

"But he was really rude. I couldn't stand it." Jennie had her fists clenched tightly, however Chaeyoung placed her hands over her clenched fists as a sign to relax.

Jennie let out a forced breath, soon relaxing her fingers. 

"No one saw it coming." Chaeyoung paused, "It's crazy how he got so impatient. You'll never see this cafe ever 'empty'." Chaeyoung was right. This was a popular cafe at a popular location. Whoever decided to create this cafe and have it located here was a genius.

Jennie would totally get his or her autograph if she could.

"But you're right." Jennie spoke, "i'm going to try forgetting about the asshole. He's got nothing to do with my life."

"Atta girl." Chaeyoung smiled, soon taking a drink out of her lemon tea and strawberry short cake. 

Footsteps were heard, and the 3 guys who were working at the cafe approached the two women.

"Hey." Taehyung spoke, letting a kind smile. Jennie's tense eyes now softened, enjoying the presence of this guy who was a very friendly stranger.

"Hi." Jennie smiled, taking another sip of the americano.