5 IRISH BOMB

"How do you think the girl was?" Kim Seokjin asked, taking a seat on Yoongi's leather chair.

 Seokjin, jin for short, was a pediatrician, on-call doing his hospital rounds this evening. He had just come from the sick kids hospital, and walked down the connecting bridge that lead to the main hospital, which also included the psych ward, where Min yoongi's office was located.

"She seemed okay. She seems to know her information." Yoongi just focused on her portfolio, flipping through her accomplishments written on her resume. Her side hobbies, the awards she completed.

"She definitely has potential." Yoongi sighed out a breath, closing it shut.

"I need an irish bomb. Is kook available tonight?" Yoongi just mumbled to himself, pulling out his phone. 

"I'm here, thanks for asking." Jin scoffed, rolling his eyes. Walking towards the younger male by a year, Jin crossed his arms over his chest,

"You only want an alcoholic beverage, when you get some sort of depressive symptom." Jin peered at the male with slight concern.

"Well, you may be right." Yoongi sighed, moving his head back, placing his neck on the leather couch, staring at the ceiling.

Emotions.

It either spiralled around like a manic man for Yoongi. Or it was distant, calm, and collected like how he felt during his interview with the med student.

It only started a few years back, when the darkness slowly accumulated him. Yoongi was a tough guy, but he was just as vulnerable. HE may be the head doctor, top psychiatrist, and all that jazz.

But he was a young man in his mid twenties. He had a whole life to live, he had to fill the hole in his heart, which no one really knew about except Jin.

"Yeah, I definitely need that irish bomb."

"I'll come with you." Jin offered.

2.5 years ago...

"I'll come with you," he sighed, being half dragged by the special man who cheered everyone up.

Park Jimin, the well loved man, was respected for his accelerated pace in the law program. Also, witty personality, quick thinking solutions for various cases. Jimin was the perfect package. The lawyer to be of this generation. Jimin was getting the opportunities to run and be fully responsible for cases by the age of 21 years old. When it would take most people two attempts to complete and succeed the bar exam, Jimin finished the ENTIRE exam in just 25 minutes - IMPOSSIBLE.

Where did this brain come from?

Park Jimin was a blessed child.

Everything was going well, life was great.

It was too good to last forever.

But no waste in thinking that, it was time for a party!

A party that Yoongi half dreaded, but felt he had a need to go to cause he was a young med graduate genius. He needed to have a taste of 'fun' rather than being absorbed in his books day and night. He had just graduated at a young age!

He didn't enjoy his undergrad, he didn't enjoy his graduate. So why not make up for it now?

Brown haired Jungkook was 19, Brown haired Jimin and peach haired Taehyung were 21, Brown haired Namjoon and red haired Hoseok was 22, Blonde Yoongi was 24. Blonde Jin was 25, and having a celebration for his engagement.