13 HOUSE OF CARDS

A/N -  Surprise update....

Who's like me...where you basically don't know what's going on with BTS lately.  Damn, I can never keep up. Keeping up with BTS is truly a full time job.

I'd like to hear JK sing again for over an hour in another vlive. What was your favourite cover?

For me, it was  "Leave the door open"

Anyway....

Hope you enjoy  :)

----

Moments has gone by and Jimin was now at his fifth glass of champagne as if it was a bottle of water. He didn't want to drink any further, and blackout. He had to have some sort of consciousness so he wasn't caught. As far as he knew, he was doing well at blending in. He was out of the public eye for a while, most people wouldn't catch onto his identity.

He should be fine.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

He wanted some sort of hope at this point, considering that he wasn't a very hopeful person for quite some time.

He takes in the scenery around him, although he can mainly smell a combination of sweat, strong cologne and perfume.

He looks around down to the main floor. He felt like his vision was clearer than usual. What was he, a supernatural being?

And as if on que, a new song hit the large speakers, echoing the magnificent mansion.

[Music] 

Si el ritmo te lleva a mover la cabeza
Ya empezamos como es
Mi música no discrimina a nadie
Así que vamos a romper

The drinks soon start to hit his veins, and his body begins to move to the rhythm of the song.  He's always been a natural dancer. If he didn't become a lawyer, he definitely had the talent to become an incredible dancer. Maybe he should've chosen that path...look where it got to him now.

A spark of pain started to prick at a part of his brain, but jimin chose to ignore it.

Going to them wouldn't be so bad right? Why not stir up some hot tea?

Toda mi gente se mueve
Mira el ritmo cómo los tiene
Hago música que entretiene
El mundo nos quiere, nos quiere, me quiere a mí

"Fuck..." Jimin's voice trailed off, but continued to move his hips from side to side, moving his arms perfectly in whatever way his body told him too. It was times like this, he felt a bit out of control. However, that freedom, which he rarely had, felt so nice.