11 CHAERIN - FASHION

Flashback - Orphanage

Jimin was 19 years old

Jimin was 19 years old. Life was smooth like a snake, he had recently dyed his hair orange, bought all these silvery jewelry, got another ear piercing, and he wanted show it off to the people he cared for. He was hitting his last few months of being a teenager forever, before hitting a new decade. Another piece of good news was that he had gotten into the school of his dreams for Law. Even better yet, an accelerated program so he could finish in two years. This intelligent teen could do such wonders, and day by day, he was looking more handsome. 

"AIGOO JIMINIE!" The smile that truly replaced the sun, was the most endearing thing to see. His booming voice, sparkling eyes, made a feeling of warmth and calmness radiate across Jimin's body.

Jiminie...Jimin...right, that's me!

He always loved seeing the one and only Jung Hoseok. He was a good guy. 

"Hey hyung, I haven't seen you in a while." Jimin immediately hugged hoseok tightly, holding onto him like a koala.

Jimin loved hugs.

"Hey, can't breathe jimin. Can't breathe." Hoseok smoke with a strained voice, feeling like he would be squished to death.

"Oh sorry." Jimin immediately let go, a bit disappointed the hug was a few seconds short. Hoseok was just a huggable person.

This gave the opportunity for Hoseok to stare at jimin from head to toe, eyes indicating that he was amazed and surprised by Jimin's appearance, "Oh you got a new look! And the orange hair! Wow!" Hoseok clapped his hands, as if he were clapping after seeing some breathtaking performance. Jimin chuckled, bowing his head for the acknowledgement.

"Yeah. I got this ARMY like style from Taehyung's father's clothing store. It was a special edition, that would be available to the public for I think 3 weeks at most? IT'll probably get sold out much sooner." Jimin spun around, showing off his entire look as expected. It was simple, yet the detail of the green jacket took a lot of the attention.

"Well it looks great. You never fail to impress me with your styles. It's been changing a lot recently. And you're being so nice!"

"Is it wrong to be a nice person?" Jimin chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. Life and the successes that were beginning to unfold has made him appreciate the world. It has made him friendlier.

Yes.

"Anyway, I know you've been studying hard to get into law. Congratulations by the way! I knew you can do it."

Law. Yes.

"Just like, how I knew you would be running your own dance studio!" Jimin smiled, couldn't help but feel very happy around Hoseok. Hoseok was like a brother he never had.