8 ABANDONED FACTORY

A/N - gotta keep up the grind before I lose motivation for weeks LOL

Warning: includes graphic information, which may be uncomfortable for some readers. 

----

2 years ago....

Suit, rings, bracelets, and earrings

It was a combination Jimin wore, even though the accessory component was not appropriate for a court case.

Who cares, it was important for him to maintain his style.

He was a young and sexy lawyer by the way.

Jimin was now in the bathroom, buttoning up the front of his suit jacket. He glanced down at his hands from the reflection, looking at his custom made jewelry. 

He was a strange man, who didn't seem to give any fucks about full on professionalism. He hasn't received any complaints, since his success made up for it.

It was worse than committing a crime right?

One of the stalls were open, only revealing one of his best buddies,

"Jimin-ah, did you even prepare for this case?" Taehyung smiled, washing his hands in the sink located beside Jimin. 

Taehyung even looked more professional than jimin did, but in a different way

Taehyung even looked more professional than jimin did, but in a different way. Taehyung had time to spare now, since he had a conference meeting an hour back. As a young man of 22,  he was running his father's company called KIM CLINESQUE. It was a secluded clothing company, containing high end fashion, and currently only located in Seoul and Daegu. The company was making preparations to branch out to Europe and slowly include limited editions for world wide shipping. This was a busy time of Taehyung's life, but also a time where he was truly cherishing Jimin's friendship.

Jimin was always there for Taehyung, and vice versa. The difference was, while taehyung constantly stressed over his family's successful company, Jimin almost acted like he didn't need any moral support for winning difficult court cases. He was so uplifting all the time.