9 TAEHYUNG'S PARTY

Present time

"I was meant for this." Jennie viewed the new club website she created focusing on mental Health. She finally launched it and it was going to be open for students next week to join workshops to help them with their mental health. How to have a better quality of life and not get too stressed.

Jennie had worked all night with a group of her classmates to set up a new club for graduate students struggling with their mental health. The creation of this club was supposed to, also help boost her resume. But it was more than that. She wanted to help those who truly struggled. She was struggling during her early years of med school, and she had wished she had a better resource to rely on during her dark periods of time. Thankfully, due to her social circle, especially chaeyoung, she was able to push through and be 'whole brand new bitch.' :P

Yes, she still may be broke, has the sass and such. But she's much stronger than before, and would like to consider herself as a leader with strengths and confidence.

Having confidence and positivity is what would help function in this society.

"Yes you are jen. I think this club will help other students. It's smart of you to create this." Chaeyoung was very supportive, and she linked arms with jennie.

"Yeah, I can't wait---"

DING!

DING!

As if on que, both Chaeyoung and Jennie's phone's went off, indicating a new text message. No, text messages.

Both girls exchanged looks of confusion, before taking their phones out of their jacket pockets. Swiping their screen's to unlock the phone, 5 new messages were seen from the one and only jeon jungkook.

Jungkook: Don't forget the party's tonight!
Jungkook: Address is ________

Jungkook: time - 8 pm

Jungkook: There's a pool if ur interested. Not necessarily a beach party. But if u want, bring swim suits!

Jungkook: See yaaaa there!!!!

"Shit, I totally forgot about that." Jennie spoke, combing her fingers through her hair. She got so caught up with school, this new club she created, and anxiety from not hearing from the interview to work as a psych assistant with Dr. Min. Time flew by, and the day of taehyung's party had come.

Jennie was looking forward to it.

"Oh I knew! I was going to ask, do you have an outfit planned?" Chaeyoung spoke, excitement revealed in her eyes.

Well, she seemed too excited about this.

Jennie felt bad for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung loved partying with Jennie, but due to her busy schedule, Jennie didn't prioritize having much of a social life lately.

There were a couple of parties that took place, but Chaeyoung refused to go because of Jennie.

Now, an opportunity rised with a new group of people, and Chaeyoung had finally had her little wish come true - PARTAYYY

Jennie shook her head, "you know that my dresses are not up to date. Obviously, nothing I own is top brand."

"That doesn't matter." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Well in this case, it kinda does." Jennie disagreed, "they're apparently rich remember? I don't want to look like I'm wearing a paperbag, while everyone is thriving in gucci, saint laurent, and other top brands."