The Search

Narrators POV:
Deceit was absolutely devastated. He had never lost Remy in any sort of situation. It was quite a culture shock for him. Roman and Logan were doing their best to calm him down. And eventually, he begins to calm down and think clearly. They finally got him in a stable enough state for him to speak.
"Alright, Deceit, what happened? Roman asked.
"Th-there was a-a man i-in the kitchen. He w-was wearing all b-black, like how Virgil used to."
"What else did he look like?" Logan asked.
Deceit held his hand in the air and drew out what the monster looked like to him on Logan's spare chalk board that he carried around all the time. The image was horrid. (It's in color)
He had crimson eyes that glowed in the dark as did his very pale skin. He had a evil smile on his face. That creepy grin revealed two long sharp fangs.
"Looks like we have ourselves a vampire to deal with." Roman said, choking his words out. He had heard Virgil scream when Deceit was down there. When he and Logan found Deceit curled up crying, he assumed the worst. However, Logan kept his thoughts to himself.
"W-What are we g-gonna do?" Deceit asked, partially to himself.
"We're going to find them. We mustn't leave one stone unturned." Logan finally spoke up after a couple seconds of silence. They had silent agreement to find the three other sides. To not give up until they're loved ones have been found. To make sure that Patton, Remy, and Virgil were safe and sound in the comfort of the mind palace.
"Where do we start?" asked Roman.
"The mindscape." said Logan.
"Let's begin..."

AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!
I'm so sorry! It's been so long I know!!
There's procrastination for ya!
But anyways I really hope you guys enjoy that! Ima get started on the next chapter so yea!
I am tired tho so I don't know how good the next chapter is gonna turn out sooooooo also yea!
Wear a seatbelt!