The Migraine

"What do you not mean by 'not necessarily', Virgil?" Deceit said, coming out of nowhere.
"And where have you been, mister?" Remy claimed, also randomly appearing.
"Well looks like the whole gang is here!" Patton exclaimed.
Deceit snapped his fingers and pointed at Virgil.
"Answer my question."
"Okay well, what I mean is that we burn Mr. No Name Vampire over here and put a stake through his heart to make sure that he won't come back. It's how people throughout history got rid of vampires."
Logan spoke up.
"That is a good plan Virgil. But I have one question. When we do actually cremate the body and puncture the chest with a wooden stake, how exactly will we return to our original human form?"
There was a long hesitation for response.
Then Roman broke the awkward silence.
"But you are Logic, Logan. Shouldn't you know a remedy?"
Logan was about say a clever retort when he began to get an impulse.
He knelt down with his face aimed at the ground and he rubbed his temples with his middle fingers. He groaned in hunger and everyone backed away quickly.
Roman quickly conjured up a hydroflask filled with human blood. Logan smelled it and yanked it from his hands, took a sip, and was back to normal.
"LoGiBeAr!!!! ArE yOu OkAy!!!!????" Patton screamed.
"Patton! Calm yourself! I'm okay! Thank you for your worries though." Logan said
After that, Remy spoke up.
"Logan has a point. We gonna need a real cure for us if we want Thomas to be okay."
Everyone else immediately exclaimed.
"THOMAS!!"
Instantly, everybody started booking it back to the mind palace as fast as they could. All of them had completely forgotten about Thomas when this whole ordeal began. Once the arrived home, they went and stood where they usually stood for a video and sunk into Thomas's room. They found him curled up under the blankets crying in the pain of a horrible migraine.
"Thomas! What's wrong?" Patton asked worriedly.
"I-It's the m-man!"
Moments later, everybody went silent except for Thomas's whimpers...

Hey there
I know it's short but I couldn't fit much into this chapter.
But this chapter has a huge influence in the future events.
Just think about
Once you figure it out leave your guess in the comments below
Hint: Something happened to Thomas in the outside world
Whoever gets it right gets a shoutout on the chapter of the secret being revealed.
Have a good day/night/life/death/reincarnation!
Byeee