The Loss

(WARNING!!! BLOOD, GORE, AND DEATH!!! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THOSE, DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Romans POV:
The moment Logan slammed the door knocked me out of my trance and I ran the other direction. I peeked around the corner to see Deceit pull the cap of the bottle off and Virgil was sucked into it. I ran to our gymnasium and grabbed our hardest and heaviest metal bat and sprinted back to Logan's room. I hit him with all my might... and the bat. Once he was knocked out cold, I led Logan, Remy, and an unconscious Deceit out of the mind palace.
"Roman? Where exactly are we going?" Logan asks
"My old hideout! Remember when Thomas was a teenager and he just had to get away from it all? Well same with me since I was out all the time. And that's where we're going!"
Remy perked up.
"What does it look like?" He said.
"A tree." I respond with an 'What else?' kind of tone.

Logan's POV:
With that, Roman ran a bit ahead of us.
"Roman! Wait for us!" I called him.
Then I ran after him, leaving Remy with the bottle and Deceit who was wide awake and himself by then.
I ran into the darkness for about 5 minutes before stopping to look around. At first, it was pitch black like a deep hole. Then a faint light from a distance, I would say about half a mile from where I was standing, lit up enough for me to make out silhouettes of trees, shrubs, clouds, and a few deer than took off running when I looked at them. The light was red and gold, Romans' favorite colors. However they seemed more like deeper shades than usual.
This time, listening to my horror movie instincts, I run as fast as I can.

Narrators POV:
Logan ran for about 2 minutes when he came across a horrifying scene.
Blood splatters and multiple signs of struggle were scattered around the area for about ten meters in all directions. A dead but still standing tree held a branch with the most unsettling detail.
Roman hung by the neck, blood dripped down the corners of his mouth. His sash was gone and his clothes were torn and stained red. Two long but broken fangs punctured deep into his bottom lip. His eyes were wide open, pupils dialated, and bloodshot.
Logan fell to the ground in panic. It took him a moment to recognize Roman.
He yelled for Remy and Deceit at the top of his lungs. They eventually returned his calls. But they were too late...

Cliffhanger! I know
It angers my soul too
Hopefully you survived trying to imagine Roman in that position. If you didn't, I'm sorry
Actually either way I am so so sorry
But on a happier note this will have a happy ending but that's all I'm gonna say
Okay?
Okay! Hi
Byeee!
Computer bag