Walk much?

Walking into school felt odd, like I didn't belong. Everyone was staring at me. Like I was the new kid. Or an unknown species the science class was testing. I had 10 minutes to get to math, I grabbed my binder and my textbook out of my locker and ran down the hallway, I shoved my stuff down onto a desk in the very last row. I walked cautiously into the bathroom, making sure no one was hiding in the stalls. I stared at myself in disbelief, my scratch had doubled in size and redness, and my eye was a deep purple and green. My hair was ratted and messy in my bun because I hadn't bothered to brush it this morning. I was a hot mess. "Jesus... I hate that bitch" I thought grudgingly, although it wasn't completely her fault that my hair was a rats nest but, whatever, she still caused it. I turned away from the mirror, disgusted. And in walks the she-devil, Allison obviously. Crap, crap CRAP! "Don't look into her eyes, but act confident." I told myself with no confidence whatsoever. I walked towards the door, as she pranced in, clicking away madly at her phone. She turned her head from her phone, noticing me for the first time. Her face when she saw me looked like she just smelled curdling milk, it was kind of funny, actually. I kept my head down, and kept walking. Just as we passed each other, she stuck her stiletto out in front of me and I tripped, Falling flat on my face. "Hah!" She snorted, "walk much?" Four juniors walked past me, laughing and rolling their eyes. I scrambled up, tears streaming down my face.

I ran. I ran past the classroom. Out the door.

[a/n: what do you guys think? Feedback??? This chapter really flowed out of me quickly! What should My next chapter be about? Thanks for the reads! Love you all- Madi]