Chapter 3.1 | Loving you

"Woof!"

Woof?

The familiar sound of your dog made you slowly open your eyes. The sun its rays were shining on your face, so you needed some time for your eyes to adjust to the light. Once you could see back again the first thing you noticed was a flustered Taehyung in front of you.

Looking to your right you saw Li moving her head from you to Taehyung. Her lovely snout was irresistibly cute.

I can't be angry at you.

Taehyung also saw Li looking back and forth at the two of you. He was disappointed but hid his expression so you wouldn't see it. He quickly thought of some ways to lift the mood. So he cleared his throat and stood up.

"Y/N, come with me."

His voice was surprisingly gentle while he was reaching out for the leash which had fallen on the ground. You wondered how he could keep the awkwardness away from his voice, but everything faded once he stood straight up and smiled at you.

Taehyung himself was also surprised by his gentle voice. He thought by himself that those acting lessons weren't so bad after all.

"It's noon, let's go eat something."

He grabbed your hand and an electric wave went through your body. You stared at your intertwined hands as Taehyung pulled you with him. You exited the park and went further away from it. You had crossed the parking lot and the street and were taking left and rights turns. You had no idea where he was heading.

"There's a very good restaurant where not a lot of people come, but it's the best in town."

Taehyung sounded excited and showed his signature box smile. A few more left and right turns until you finally arrived. The front of the restaurant exuded a typical Asian look and you could feel the warmth from inside radiating to the outside.