Chapter 1.2 | Meeting you

You walked together with him to the shop and entered the place. There was a warm vibe and you just loved the smell there.

 There was a warm vibe and you just loved the smell there

"Well, I'll leave you now. Good evening."

He bowed and went further in the shop getting on the stairs to go to the fictional department. You, on the other hand, went to the romance department right next to the stairs.

This time of year was the perfect occasion to be reading a book full romance in your opinion. But there weren't so many people who agreed with you. Mostly because they didn't like to read at all. Their phone is more important nowadays.

You ran your fingers along with the covers of the books as your eyes glided along the titles searching for a good one.

As you were doing so, you kept on thinking back to that strange but handsome man. He had a loveable personality and had that amazing aura around him.

Maybe thinking about that guy wasn't very smart because you kept on walking until you hit your head against the wall at the end of the corridor. You hit your head pretty hard and stumbled back, only to be stopped by two hands.

"We meet again."

You knew exactly who it was. His deep voice and his firm grip. What was he doing here?

You turned around and spoke:

"I am terribly sorry that I bumped into you."

"Oh no, don't apologies. Everything is okay."

He smiled warmly at you and you could melt right in that spot.

"My name is Kim Taehyung by the way."

He held out his hand for you to shake. You willingly grabbed his hand, but once you finally touched his hand you were amazed. His hands were like two times bigger than yours! You gulped and shook his hand like there was nothing going on.

"I'm Y/F/N"

"Y/N~ That's a beautiful name."

He stared down at you and you looked up at him. His eyes caught yours and held onto them. You could feel a red color come up to your face.

You both stood there for a while. Forgetting that you were still holding hands, forgetting that you were in a shop where everyone could see you. The time stood still. No sound except your hearts that were beating in unison.

Oh, how hard you wanted that moment to last forever. His eyes were you could drown in. His big hand covering yours and his smile you couldn't resist in any way. But to everything had to come to an end. He released your hand and took a step backwards.

"Sorry about that."

He smiled sheepishly and brought his hand behind his neck. You're feeling embarrassed and tried to avoid his gaze.

"Now you're the one apologizing."

You laughed a little at your statement. Still not looking directly at him.

"Yeah, you're right."

There was an awkward vibe in the air and it kind of creeped you out. The awkwardness was embracing you two like a warm, cozy blanket. Except wasn't it warm... or cozy...

"Well, I should go."

You pointed towards the door. Which was kind of dumb because he knew where the exit was. You slowly lowered your hand and was hesitant about leaving.

"Have you chosen a book?"

No. You did not have a book, because of the awkward vibe, you just rambled something. But to be honest you were really craving for a good book.

"Hmm, I couldn't find any."

That was not totally a lie. And the cause that you couldn't find a book was because you kept on thinking about Taehyung.

"Well, have you ever tried the fictional department? There are some good books."

He smiled genuinely and you felt a little sorry because you're not really into fiction. But because you didn't want to see him disappointed, you agreed. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the fictional department. A huge smile was plastered on his lips and you couldn't resist a smile either.