People Meet Percabeth

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson characters.

Chapter 1:

Deon Gonald meets Percy Jackson

Deon Gonald's POV

I am Deon Gonald, a popular boy in Chesville High. When I first met her, I was immediately attracted to her. Annabeth Jackson. She has curly blonde hair cascading down her back till her mid waist and grey eyes. I always think that we would be the 'IT' couple in school because I have brown tamed hair and bright blue eyes complementing her blonde curls and grey eyes. She is kind to everyone in school, but whoever said that she is a dumb blonde, she glares at that person till he pees in his pants. You would think that I'm only attracted to her because of her looks but what made her different from the others is this...

flashback

It is a normal day and I am with my group of friends, Melody, Lia, Jase and George. "Hey! Did you guys hear that there is a new girl in school?" Melody asked. "Yeah. I heard that she is hot." Jase said dreamily. Lia frowned at what he said. Our friends all know that Lia has a crush on Jase but he, as a playboy, did not know that. Just then out came Clary Moran, the most popular girl in school as well as the 'slut', and a beautiful girl, more beautiful than Clary, from the principal's office. "So, Annie. Want to join our group?" Clary said sweetly although everyone could see that it is fake. 'Annie' glared and said seethingly, "It's A.N.N.A.B.E.T.H, Annabeth. Not Annie, Anna or Beth!" We were all stunned that she glared and said something like that to Clary. Annabeth then walked over to us and said, "Can you show me where locker 818 is? I don't think that Clary could show me around." Jase nodded his head and walked her to the locker and said, "Hi, I'm Jase Greene. Looks like I'll be your neighbor this year." Jase's locker is 815 and mine is 817. Lia, Melody and George is 155, 156, 160 respectively. Annabeth smiled a winning smile and put her things in the locker. A few days later, Annabeth noticed Lia frowning every time Jase tried to flirt with her and put two and two together. She played the match-maker and got the two of them together.

end of flashback

"Deon! Thinking about your crush again?" Annabeth joked. You have no idea. I thought. "Hey, why are you so bubbly?" I asked. "My love who is my best friend is coming to pick me up later!" Annabeth squealed. Best friend? Love? She likes me too! "Sure. See you for Greek." I waved. She went for Architecture and I went to Marine Biology.

Line Breaker

Annabeth pulled my hand and lead me to the carpark with Jase, Lia, Melody and George following behind us. Just then, a blue mustang with silver stripes (Sorry, but I know nothing about cars) came in. Out came a very hansome boy and his abs could be seen clearly through the thin blue shirt. He has messy black hair and sparkling green eyes. "Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth squealed. Seaweed Brain?! Please let them be relatives. "Hey Wise Girl. Are you ready to go home?" Seaweed Brain asked. Annabeth nodded happily and introduced, "Percy, this are my friends. Deon, Jase, Lia, Melody and George." Percy? I thought his name is Seaweed Brain. "Guys, this is Percy Jackson. My-" "Your brother, we know." I interrupted. "My husband." Annabeth completed. "Husband?!" I asked incredulously. Jase, Lia, Melody and George gave me symphetic gazes as they knew that I have a crush on Annabeth. "But you're just 18!" I argued. "You can't be married." "Well, I love her so we can." Percy snapped. He took Annabeth's hand and brought her to the car. "Bye guys." Annabeth waved. I ran back home unable to comprehend that my crush is married!