seven

liked by ramimalek and 7

liked by ramimalek and 7.8k others

joe_mazzello: i asked her to pause and pose. this was the result.

• benhardy: hot

• lucyboynton: awww my two lovelies!!

•user1: DATE DATE DAYE FAYE FAYE DATE DTAE DAYE DATE
- vivian.jade: joe_mazzello user1 💯

•user2: power couple

(view all 1,539 comments)

vivian had her bag of everything she were to need. she looked down at paisley as she laid in her crib. "we gotta go baby." she smiled and picked up her up.

vivian smiled as she did her best at talking to her.

"we're gonna go see joe, so you wanna go see joe?" paisley smiled and clapped.

vivian had paisley on her hip as she walked to the car and placed her in the car seat.

with a semi short drive to the set, vivian soon found a parking spot next to, what she was hoping was, joe's car.

vivian made her way to the set with paisley on her hip as she tried to hide her face. vivian had the tag around her neck that joe gave to her so she wouldn't be shown out.

"where's joe's trailer?" vivian asked a guard.

"his is two down on the left." he smiled and nodded.

paisley gazed up at him. "you must be paisley. joe told me about you coming to set today." the guard gave her a high five.

"let's go see joey." vivian chuckled before heading to the trailer.

she knocked, and the door opened and joe appeared. paisley started giggling. "hey you two!" joe smiled and let them in. he hugged vivian. "how many people saw you?" he made his way to the fridge and pulled out a sweet tea before handing it to vivian.

"thank you." she smiled. "umm, not that many people. i caught a glimpse of who i thought was lucy."

"i'm thinking about heading down to set. we're shooting the us tour scenes today. you could meet roger and brian! and my guard!"

"already met him. paisley likes him." they both
looked at the little girl who was sitting up with a pacifier in her hand before dropping it.

"she likes pacifiers?"

"she's getting over the phase. i think she just likes that it can swing around. she plays with them sometimes."