Chapter 22

***Ms. Lykins' POV***
I get to the hospital and explain to the doctors what happened the best I can. I watch them move my little girl away from me and I lose it. I can't breathe or anything. I stand there for only heaven knows how long. I feel a hand on my back and I shake them off.
"Honey it's just me." He says.
I turn to him and burst into tears. He holds me tight and rubs my back soothingly.
"I just wanna go home." I whisper.
"We can't go home honey. You aren't safe there." He says.
I look up at him and know he'll argue with me on this, but I don't care.
"I wanna be where you are. I don't care that it isn't safe. I can't be away from you after losing her on the very same day you met her for the first time." I sob in his chest.
He holds me and sighs deeply.
"Damnit woman. You know I can't say no to you. And I need to tell you no right now." He says.
He picks me up in his arms and carries me out of the hospital. We go home and there is all kinds of wolves around the yard.
"Your troubles are with me, not her. You fuckers already took my daughter from me." He growls.
I go inside and a wolf come up to me and seems friendly. I gently stroke it's fur and end up falling asleep near the wolf. I feel it curl up around me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel something pierce my neck and I try to scream but nothing comes out. I open my eyes to see a wolf with it's teeth in my throat. It locks eyes with me and I silently beg it to just end me fast.
Seconds later everything turns black and it gets harder to breathe. I feel myself gasping for air and choking on my own blood. I don't try to fight it. I just let go knowing I'll be ok.
I close my eyes and take my last breathe just like that. I just silently hope Tyler will be ok with out me before dying.