✨Shut up✨

Five

How did this even happen? I was planning on having a quiet three years of high school, how did I end up like this?

"L/n! Don't take off the eye patch or else the demons with take over your body!" Kaidou instructed as he goes to his seat to get another item.

Huh?

Takahashi snorted from across the room, "Look even L/n got dragged into Kaidou's lies!"

Kaidou flinched, "Huh? Shut up or else!"

"Or else what?" The broccoli head walked up to Kaidou and stared down at him.

Kaidou gulped, "Or I-I'll let the Dark Reunion take you..."

Takahashi smirks. He swings his fist and attempts to punch Kaidou. Rolling my eyes, I run up to Takahashi and knee his stomach. He falls onto the ground.

I put the eye patch on my left eye. Looking behind me, I see Kaidou stare in amazement, "You're too strong to fight a weakling like him. I'll handle it."

"L-L/n..." Kaidou mumbles.

"Hey broccoli head," Takahashi looks up, "go suck a duck."

He stumbles to get up, "Shut up! Aren't you supposed to be mute?!"

"Just because I don't talk, doesn't mean I'm mute. I just didn't want to be friends with people like you." I yawned.

"But you're friends with Kaidou? Pathetic." Takashi scoffs.

Kaidou shrinks back. I sigh, "Kaidou isn't like you."

"So what?"

I turn around to face the class, "Takahashi is like a bully. Sure, I'm mean, but I keep it to myself don't I?"

The class murmurs.

"Class rep." I call.

Hairo stands from his push up pose, "Yes!"

"Anything to say to Takahashi?" I question boldly.

"Yes!" Hairo walks up to Takahashi. "You are being very rude. Apologize!"

Takahashi crosses his arms and sighs, "Fine! I'm sorry!"

"L/n-"

"I accept, but I also apologize for kneeing you in the stomach." I give him a 90 degree bow.

Kaidou grabs my shoulder, "Why are you apologizing? He started it."

"But I hit first." I stand straight and stare.

"R-right..."

I look at Hairo, "Class rep, tell the teacher I went home."

"Are you not feeling good?" He questions as I grab my belongings.

I give him a slight nod, "Yeah... I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait, L-L/n!" Kaidou calls as I walk out of the room.