Tik Tok

"GUYS I MADE HISTORYYYYY!" Robin yelled as he ran through the halls of the house.

"Did he go insane again?" Ike asked.

"I don't think so," Marth said.

"He totally did," Lucina said.

"What did he do?" Link asked.

"I don't fucking know," Lucina said.

"But your his girlfriend," Link said.

"Boi did you not read the first chapter of this?"

"No."

There was silence. Lucina took a deep breath, slapping herself lightly as she exhaled, then slapped the shit out of Link.

"No romance dumbass, that means you can't get a bone bone over Zel," Lucina said. "Or over anyone of us."

"I wasn't going to anyway," Link said.

"Dude we've seen your horny ass in many stories," Ike said.

"In other stories, not in this one."

"Mhm."

"Whatchu mean mhm?"

"Oh nothing."

"Marth I'm gonna beat you up."

"Try me bitch."

"I MADE A TIK TOK!" Robin yelled.

"So that's what he did," Lucina said.

Peach walked down the stairs, still in her pijamas. She held a large mug of coffee that had been emptied out, and it looked like she was coming for another round. She was clearly not in the mood.

She filled her mug decorated with pandas and rainbows full of strong black coffee with no sweeteners. She stomped her way back up to her room murmuring something along the way.

"Befriend the quiet one, they said, they're never loud, they said. Well I'll fucking- fucking- fucking- FUCK," she yelled and slammed the door shut, making a few things fall down from their places.

"She's in a mood," Lucina said.

"Is it blood week time again?" Ike said, and a chill ran down all the boys' spines.

"Nah, not until next week," Lucina said. They groaned and slowly slid down the couch until they were on the floor.

"I'm ready to die," Ike said.

"Lucina can you shut non-crispy robbo up?" Marth asked.

"He's not," Lucina said.

"But can you try?"

"No."

"Fuck you."

<><><>

I made a tik tok, and it was about robin and tharja, so...

Yee

Again this is totally not a ripoff of twelve people, one house

Kay bye bye

-Em :)