Chapter 9

It was already 05:30pm everyone had snacks since we all still abit full from lunch. When we got back from the restaurant. Lucas and I fooled around a little, but he's in his office now.

My sister here any minute. Ronan had to attend to some work today that's why they left only at 4pm.

I need to shower, and change since I no longer have my black lace thong for my set. Lucas tore it. Well more like shredded it with his teeth when he went down on me.

He looked so breath taking as I watched him. Between my legs. Stop Analia behave yourself.

The girls were talking about going out tonight for my Bachelorette but I don't think Lucas will agree. We all went our own ways to shower and when we are done we are meeting the boys in the office to 'convince them'.

I got out of the shower, rubbed lotion and slipped on my black and white lace set. I love lace.

As I was still dressing my door was banged opened and all the girls walked in. I am not shy of my body but I'm still plastered in hickey's and plus Lucas added more earlier today oh and there's a few girls who I just met Today.

"What the Fuck!" I shouted. "Haha, we all have the same thing" Aurora laughed. They all were wearing their underwear with the woolen robes the hotel gave us.

I grabbed mine as well slipping it on. Sitting on the bed with the girls.

"I know we have the same things Aurora and you've seen me naked but there's new faces" I giggled "And let's not forget my body which is covered in Hickey's" i blushed.

"Gross, those are from my brother, and trust me you should never worry about Azalia and Tahara. They fucked in front of each other once" - Aurora

Azalia and Tahara burst out laughing at my wide eyes. "We are all sex freaks, Everyone in this room isn't a virgin besides you" Savanah said. Now i was extremely shocked as I looked over at Aurora like WTF!

"Dont judge me, he's going to be my husband soon and we weren't going to see each other for four years ofcause I was gonna fuck him, give him a taste" She giggled.

Yes Aurora already has a Mr. Rich Mafia man of her own which her brother and father chose but hey she's happy.

"Well I kinda need advice" I said. "I'm thinking about doing it with Lucas tomorrow night"

"Why tomorrow and not tonight?" - Tahara

"Well tomorrow is our official engagement, he already took my ring for cleaning and I want it to be special."

"So why not on your wedding night" - Azalia

"Because, I'm a virgin and Lucas well he is blessed 'I blushed' and I don't want for us to do it and in case I bleed or in pain it's gonna ruin everything, so I rather this weekend and be ready for our wedding night" I said.

"That's great we will get you ready tomorrow and get the room ready" - Savanah.

"Why are you quite Aurora?" I asked
"You are planning a special night to fuck my brother! GROSS!!!" She said pulling a disgusted face.

"I'm Here! BITCHES" We all looked to the door and Sofia stood there. I ran over to her hugging her "Oh my Gosh I've missed you" I said. "I missed you too!"

She greeted all the girls, She already knew everyone.

"So are we partying tonight? I heard the guys are going out as well" - Sofia

We all laughed and decided it's time to speak to the boys.

We dressed decided on a Black and White thing so everyone wore white tops and black jeans or white jeans black tops but they all made me wear full white so I'm wearing my white ripped jeans and a white top with my hair down and gold jewelry and my white high heel pumps.