Chapter 22

Analia's POV:

I set in the waiting room at Riah's office. she's doing a scan on me, to make sure everything is okay. I do this once every 6 months since I was 18 because of my complications but I hope everything will be okay.

My big bodyguards, oh I'm going to kill Lucas. I have Tyler by the door and Sean is literally next to me. He is standing next to my chair as if I'm the blady queen, everyone is staring at me.

Riah is actually a friend of Lucas' shes a GP and a Gynecologist and she is the doctor who looks after the Mafia family with any situations. My file was sent to her by my previous doctor.

"Mrs. Donati" the receptionist called. Gosh Lucas already signed my documents and because Riah knows us she allowed me to be signed under Donati.

I got up and looked at Sean. "Please wait" I blushed. "Don't worry Mrs Donati. I will be outside" he laughed at me. Sean is actually around my age. He's funny too, he was the one I caught yesterday and I slapped him across his face asking why the hell is he following me and that's when he told me he's my bodyguard.

I set on the chair in front of the desk waiting for Dr. Riah.

"Hello, Mrs Donati. I'm Dr Riah Regio, I will be your doctor from now on" she smiled as she shook hand. "HI, please call me Analia" I smiled.

"Very well, Analia and Congratulations, Lucas has told me about the wedding this weekend" she smiled so brightly.

"Oh yes, it's a real stress right now, will you be attending?" I asked. I know Lucas did invite her so at least I'm not put on the spot. "Oh yes definitely, Mr Donati will kill me if I'm not there" she laughed. She looked to be around Lucas' age or a few years older.

"My mum was the family doctor until she passed a few years back and I just finished my degree at that time so I took over. I use to always be with her for visits at home. I was actually with her for the Birth of Draco. I was around 8 at the time so if I don't attend I'm sure Mr Donati as well as Dad Donati will kill me" she laughed. She was sweet and also very out going.

"So, I went through your file and I see there's a few complications?" She asked.

"Well, yes. I have an irregular period and I get it maybe once in two months or I get it for about two weeks straight. Sometimes it will be normal for a few months and then I don't get it at all for the next month. So I've started the pill around last year October. I've had my period regular since then so I want to continue on that. The only worry is I might not be able to fall pregnant." I said.

This hurts alot. Lucas doesn't know any of this and imagine me being the Mafia queen who cant conceive?

"Okay, don't stress. What I'm going to do, is take blood and send it in for tests. I'm going to do a scan on you today. I do have the pill you're currently taking but my advice is since you were on the pill for a year now, how about we leave it for the next 3 months and we can see how your period works if that's okay since falling pregnant has low chances so we can stop the pill" she said.

"Okay sure no problem. I don't mind trying that" I said.

She took the blood she needed and told me I can change into the hospital gown.

"Okay, let's do the scan" I was changed and laying on the bed. "Analia, when did you start having sexual interactions?" she asked.

"W-Well, uhm I've been a virgin till about last week" I said. She looked absolutely shocked at me. "Okay so you've never had sex before last week?" she asked. "No, last week was the first" She was lost for words which is so weird.