Chapter 26

I opened my eyes to the vibration of Lucas' cell phone. He left it on my side of the bed. It's only 10:30am and after the time we went to bed I got about 5 hours of sleep, but now I can't fall asleep again and Lucas is out cold but I don't blame him.

I slowly got out of bed, I don't want to wake him but also I'm alittle sore. I need to have a nice hot bath that will help immediately.

Walking into the bathroom I wash my face and brush my teeth. I open the water in the tub to fill I put in some bath salts and bubbles the hotel provided.

While that fills I'm gonna have a quick shower, last was alot of exercise sooo we were really really sweaty. After my quick shower I jumped straight into the tub allowing the hot water to relax my aching body.

I lay my head back as I think of yesterday and my future.

I can't believe I'm married. My mind was racing now, now that we're married Lucas will want children and I really need to speak to him about my situation. I hope he will be okay what if he swears me and tells me he married me for nothing.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the bathroom door opening. Lucas stood there looking at me. "What are you doing baby? You should be sleeping" He said as he walked over to the tub.

He stripped out of his boxers. "Make sure the waters hot, I will be right in" He said as he jumped into the shower. I opened the hot water filling the tub a bit more it was still hot but Lucas loves boiling water.

Lucas stepped into the tub about 5 minutes later. "I'm so glad you're a clean freak like me" I laughed. "Why do you say so?". "Well, I can't ever have a tub bath without having a shower first, the thought of laying in my own dirt makes me feel sick" I layed back on his chest. Lucas running his hands up and down my body. He shook his head at me. "You're crazy" he laughed.

"How are you feeling mio amore" he asked as he kissed my head. "A little sore, but the bath is really relaxing my body" I said.

"Hmmm well you should relax because we have a long flight this evening" He started massaging my shoulders a bit. "What time do we have to check out?" "Only at 3:30, I spoke to the manager".

"Thank gosh, I hate having to rush right now, my body is dead" I laughed

"What times our flight tonight?" I turned straddling him. "Mio Amore, You are starting something you can not finish" he smirked. "Stoooop Lucas, no sex" I hit his chest playfully. "We leave at 8:30pm" I nodded my head kissing his lips.

"Okay, time to get out, I'm starving" I got out of the tub, Lucas following behind. As I bent down to dry my legs Lucas slapped my ass hard.

"Ow, what was that for?" I turned looking at him. "Because it's mine, and I can do whatever I like with you"

"Hey mister! You're married to me! I am not an object you purchased" I said. Acting as if I'm angry I walk into the room and start rubbing lotion on my body.

"Baby, please don't be angry, it was a joke. Come here. Ti Amo" Lucas stood behind me holding onto my waist. He kissed my shoulder.

I turned looking at him. "I know" I smirked. I walked over to our bag taking out our clothes

"Ti punirò così dannatamente bene quando saremo in luna di miele" Lucas said as he let out this evil laugh but it was so damn sexy. I have no damn clue what he just said.
(I'm going to punish you so damn good when we're on our honeymoon)

Lucas went back in the bathroom to brush up his teeth and shave. It's quite cold outside today. Luckily they packes us warm clothes. I just hope where we're going for our Honeymoon is hot. I would hate to be freezing my ass off.