Chapter 25

As soon as we entered our room. Lucas' lips were on mine I'm a feverish kiss, the little that I did see of the room was beautiful but Lucas refused for me to even look around.
He carried me bridal style to the bed and laid me down.

His lips left mine and carried on down my neck. I know this is weird but I want Lucas to make love to me while I still have my wedding dress on.

"Baby Please" I moaned. Lucas made his way to the tops of my breast. "No foreplay baby" I groaned and Lucas smirked at me. He lifted my dress to my hips (Still covering my tattoo)

He sat on his knees. Still in his tux looking so fucking delicious as he stared at my lace covered sex.

"Fanculo" Lucas swore as he looked up at my lust filled eyes.
"Sei così bello amore mio, ogni singolo centimetro di te!" he said as he made his way back to my lips.
(Fuck ..... You are so beautiful my love, every single inch of you!)

He kissed my lips. "Are you sure you want it this way baby" He asked as he sucked on my neck.

I nodded my head "Yes baby" I groaned. I'm so fucking wet right now.

He sat up again pulling of my underwear and ran his fingers down my slit. "You're so wet for me baby" he smirked. He opened his belt making me groan because his just teasing me.

"I swear you're killing me" I laughed. "Patience Mia Bella" he opened his pants pushing it down a little. It's been such a long time and I needed him in me.

He pulled out his cock. It was hard and thick needing attention. He took of his tux jacket. Doing all this in slow motion making me go insane. "Baby please, I need your cock inside me" I moaned out as I held his cock in my hand.

He immediately came back down, kissing me. He slipped his cock into my wet sex. Making us both groan in delight. "Fuck, baby, where you're so wet. It makes me want to explode" he said as he started thrusting slowly in and out. Fuck he felt so good. I couldn't respond to him. His cock makes me loose my train of thought. "Baby" I moaned "faster, you feel so great" my head going backwards as he slammed his cock into me.

My dress was draped around us. You couldn't even see his cock fucking my pussy.

He started going faster making me a moaning mess. He gripped gently onto my throat and slammed his lips to mine. Moaning into his mouth. Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum.

His cock hitting my gspot. "Baby, fuck Yesss ahhh, I'm gonna cum, faster" I moaned. After fucking for a whole week every damn chance we got to not fucking for an entire week, makes this pussy crave.

"Fanculo, cum with me Baby, you feel so good" he groaned into my neck as he sucked on my neck where his love bite mark lays.

Lucas went faster. We were both moaning. I couldn't handle it as I started cumming around his cock. He gave me a few more thrust until he shot his hot cum into me.

"Lucas!" I moaned as i came, riding my orgasm out.

"After an entire week, that was worth the wait, i missed you" Lucas said as he pecked my lips.

lucas pulled out of me slowly, rolling onto his back. "What do you say we get into the shower? its only half past nine, we have the whole night" Lucas winks and gets up from the bed.

"How about, you go into the shower and when you're done i will go shower so you can see your surprise? i giggled. Lucas knows the tattoo is his surprise but i have my sexy lingerie to show him aswell.

"Nooo, i dont wanna shower alone, i had to do it all week without you" he pouted like a small child. "Well then after doing it all week alone, one more shower alone won't hurt." i laughed as i got up from the bed, making my way to our bag to take out our cosmetics bag as well as clean boxer shorts for him after his shower, even though im going to make sure he doesnt need it.