Chapter 18

Lucas POV:

I brought Analia upstairs and layed her on the bed. I wasn't intending to have sex with her. I got onto the bed next to her and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry for putting you under so much stress" I whispered. "It's okay, we just need to work on us. Our trust in each other isn't very strong and we need to build a trusting relationship if we don't we will have countless issues" she said.

"I know and I promise to work on that with you, having all these issues so early in our relationship isn't healthy for both of us" I kissed her forehead. She cuddled into me holding me so tight. I can't believe I almost lost her.

I held her in my arms. "I need to shower, I haven't showered since this morning before the spa" she said. "Go shower before dinner or rather shower before bed, you will be able to  have a good night's rest" I said to her. She nodded her head.

We just layed cuddling until mum came upstairs to call us for dinner. We got up and went downstairs. Everyone waited as usual for me and once we were all sat eating. I brought up the topic of the wedding.

"Analia, we need to decide, when the wedding will take place" I said looking at her. I saw a confused expression on her face. "I was thinking maybe next week. I know mum and dad already called everyone and canceled but I'm not sure the excuse they used" she giggled.

"We just told everyone, We had important family business matters to attend to and the wedding will be postponed, You never wanted a big wedding so it wasn't many people we had to call just close family and business associates" mum said.

"I still need to sort out my dress. I was supposed to do that yesterday but with the Paris trip I couldn't" Analia said.

"Okay so next week Saturday?" I asked looking at her. She nodded her head, we continued eating. I could see Analia was exhausted from all the drama within this few days. I need to do something special for her.

After we ate, I was in my office with all the guys to come up with a plan for this Amber situation because it's not as small as we thought, seems like she's actually in business with one of my worst enemies James Ricky, he has been after my empire for years and i see he's now using people even closer to me.

A soft knock came and I shouted come in. All the girls filled the office. I already knew the 6 of them were up to something. They always come together when their up to something. I looked up at Analia, she stood the closet to my desk. The guys all looking at them thinking the same thing.

"What's wrong Analia?" I asked. "Well, we wanted to find out. It's Friday night and there's this movie, the girls and I really want to watch, it starts at 10 and we were wondering if we can go?" she asked. "Go? To where?" I asked confused.

"To the mall, For the movie" she said. "Analia, you do realize I have an entire cinema downstairs, why would you want to go to the stupid mall?" I asked. She knows we get all the movies currently playing in the movies so I'm not sure why she wanna go sit in those stupid chairs at the movies.

"No, Lucas, We wanna go for the movie and then go for a few drinks. It will be amazing if we can have like a date night? All of us. You know to work on us and time together" she knows how to make me play right into her hands.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Fine, go get dressed while we finish up here and you girls better be ready by 9" I said smirking at my naughty girl. She's getting a spanking for this.

We decided to just go get done as well, we will pick up tomorrow. "Guys, I think you all should spend the night, we're going to pick this back up tomorrow by 12 and knowing our girls their all going to want to be together, otherwise I will have Analia nagging she's bored" I rolled my eyes. They all agreed.