Chapter 13

I woke up still tangled with Lucas'. The song "Why I love you" still playing in my head. It's my new favorite song.

Last night our first dance together was to that song and as we made love last night it played. My heart felt whole. I could not explain it.

" Good morning Beautiful " Lucas said in his sexy morning voice. Oh this guy. "Morning" I giggled."How you feeling" he asked pulling me even closer to his body.

"Okay, a little sore" I blushed. He smiled at me. "Relax, I will run us a bath" he kissed my forehead and got out of bed. He went to run the bath and I'm sure he was brushing his teeth. I got up slowly and went to the phone. I called room service and asked for them to bring up breakfast in about an hour.

I made my way to the bathroom and Lucas was by the tub feeling the water. I went to the basin and brushed my teeth. My hair was all over, so I combed it out, put it into a neat high bun and washed my face. Lucas came and stood behind me.

"You are absolutely beautiful" he whispered holding me around my waist as he looked at me in the mirror. He kissed my shoulder. "The waters ready." he turned me and picked me up bridal style. He set me in the water and got in behind me. I leaned back on his chest. He threw water on my body as we relaxed in the Tub.

"Are you excited for the wedding" he asked breaking the silence. "Honestly?" I asked "Yes honestly" he gave this sexy laugh. "Well, I'm very nervous and scared, but I am also extremely excited. You are everything I need, besides your angry side" I said. "I promise baby I will try my best to never show you that side of me again" he cuddled me into him as he kissed my neck and shoulder.

"I hope so" I said. Lucas and I spoke for about half an Hour more. Until the water was cold and our hands were prunes.

We got out and climbed into the shower. We washed each other's bodies and got out. We dressed in the clothes that was packed for us. Lucas was in a blue jeans and black t-shirt and I had on a pretty navy blue dress with black flowers on it. They even had the time to match our outfits. These girls are something else. We had our breakfast which was brought up on time.

Lucas' phone started ringing. He answered and it was his father so he put it on loud speaker. "Son, we are all going out shopping. We will meet at 1:30 for lunch." he said. "Okay dad, I was also going to take Lia out to shop for abit. Where will we be meeting?" Lucas asked. "The Italian restaurant down the road from the hotel you know the one Uncle Jace owns" he responds. "Okay dad see you at 1:30" and he cut the call. It's only around 9:30 at the moment, so we have enough time.

"Are you done Il mio a more? I wanna take you out and spoil you abit" he said smiling at me. I'm not use to Lucas being this loving towards me and it's absolutely amazing.
(My Love)

"Yes I am" Lucas and I packed up our stuff and went to the pent house to leave our bags. "Oh you guys are already back" Azalia, Liam, Aurora and Joshua were still at the room. "Yeah. Why haven't your'll left yet" I asked.

"Well, everyone wanted to go shopping and we decided the four of us go together. There's a car waiting for us downstairs. You and Lucas can join us" Aurora said. I looked at Lucas and he nodded his head yes.

"Yeah sure, give us about 10 minutes" Lucas said pulling me to our room. We got in and he shut the door. "What are you doing" I asked looking at him confused.

"Fuck I tried keeping my hands of you but I can't" He said.

Lucas threw me onto the bed and was ontop of me within seconds. Kissing my lips. His hand already up my dress inside my underwear rubbing my sensitive clit.

"I'm sorry baby, we have to make this quick." He pulled down my black thong and opened his jeans letting out his thick cock, just the sight of him makes me wet.