Chapter 27

We were already 4 hours into our flight, we still have another 6 to go. I slept for about 2 hours out of the 4 and Lucas said i should sleep more because when we reach our destination it will already be mid day there.

I came to the room after about an hour, Lucas has been busy on his lap top from the time we got onto the plane, it seems like out entire honeymoon will be filled with him working it's very annoying even though dad said he will take care of the businesses including the Mafia and Ronan will help as well, Lucas still insists on working.

I lay here looking at the ceiling just thinking. The door opened slowly, Lucas walks into the room. "I thought you would be sleeping" He says walking over to the bed.

Slipping of his shoes and pants he climbs onto the bed. "I just woke up" I say. He pulls me closer to him.

"Well, you need all the rest you can get because you won't be getting any once we land" "Is that so Mr Donati" I smirked at him as I lay my hand on his chest. "Yes it is so Mrs Donati" he kisses my forehead. "I shall believe it, when I see it" I pull away from him a little. "Why would you say that?" Lucas looked confused by my words. "Well, you've been working since we got home from the hotel, even now on the plane, Dad and Ronan are taking care of everything but you insist on working"

"I'm sorry mio amore, I'm just making sure everything will be okay with me gone for two weeks" I just nodded my head and turned away from him. "Get some sleep" I said and closed my eyes. Lucas just sighs and lays down.

I fell asleep after about five minutes.

......

I woke up to being kissed on my neck, a hand making its way into my pants. I moaned softly at the feeling.

I turned fully onto my back and opened my eyes. Lucas looking down at me. "Hi Bella, we're going to land in about an hour" he kissed my lips. "Did you get any sleep?" I asked when he moved down to kiss on my neck. "A little" He replied and carried on kissing my neck.

I already see us fighting about the amount of working he does. He doesn't get enough sleep and it's not healthy.

...

After Lucas and I had some 'Fun' I had a quick shower and he followed. I changed into a winter knee length navy blue dress with my black stockings and my High heeled ankle boots I slipped on a black knee length jacket over and Lucas put on a blue jeans and navy long sleeves t.shirt and his jacket over. Yes when I packed our bags I matched everything as much as we can. I'm still not sure exactly where we are but my guess is somewhere in Italy.

Its going to be cold here as well but Lucas says not very cold during the day but still cold. I put my hair into a high pony and I had minimal makeup on.

I walked to the front in time for the pilot to announce we will be landing soon and we should buckle up. I sat next to Lucas and you guessed it, he was busy on his laptop well at least he was putting it away. "You look gorgeous" Lucas said kissing my cheek. "You don't look to bad yourself"

He held my hand as we started landing. Flying makes me abit nervous.

As soon as we landed and got of the plane there were 3 cars parked outside with big bulky scary looking men standing all around. "Good afternoon sir, its great to see you home" A man said to Lucas as he guided us to the middle suv.

"Welcome to Rome Bella" Lucas kissed my lips smiling.

When we got into the car. Lucas pulled me close to him. "You know I love you right" Lucas asked. "Yes and I love you too but what do you want? " I smiled. "Why do you think I want something?" he laughed.