Isolation Room

I woke up alone in a small room. I can see white all around me, white walls, white door, white ceiling, white bed. My wrists are held in place by a tight rope. There is an IV hooked up to my hand. I saw a man in white enter my room holding some medical apparatus.

"Where am i? Help me please", that was all i managed to utter.

But all the man did was point the medical device to my forehead and check the dextrose connected to me. And then he left.

I checked my surroundings. There's nothing else in this room, i thought. I noticed there's a note around my wrist. It indicates my name and a date, May 19, 2018.

Just when i was inspecting the note, another person entered my room, a young girl almost the same age as me. I immediately recognized her as my suitor's sister and then i began to panic, "why is she here?where am i?why am i alone?". I don't know why but i felt afraid of her, her teeth looked to me like that of a vampire. She seemed like a witch to me. Am i hallucinating?

"Do you want to go out?", she asked.

"Yes please, i don't want to be alone here. What happened to me?"

"Dont worry, just behave and then we'll go out. Wait for me."

She went out and went back in with a wheelchair for me. She assisted me to sit on the wheelchair and started to push me outside the room.

Light. It feels like forever since i last seen the light of the sun.

But why does it seem like people are passing through bodies of each other? Are they teleporting? Am i suddenly in a magical world? The nurses come and go out of the hallway.

And then i saw my mom. Oh God, i thought. I thought she's dead! Wherever i am in the past few days, whether it was my imaginations or what, i remember her being dead. I remember my family being dead. I remember myself being the only one alive left in the world. I remember the world ending with me as the only one who could change what happened.

I hugged my mom fiercely and cried out loud.

"You're alive!", i kept on saying as i cried.

People were watching us. Other patients or other watchers are looking at us. The nurses were alarmed at my reaction.

I kept on telling my mom how much i love her. Then moments after, she was asked to stay outside the gate separating me from her. The nurses says visiting hours is over.

So i was back again with my suitor's sister Vhanessa. She ushered me towards our room. There were only two rooms there, one says Female Ward and the other for the Male Ward. I still didn't understand where i am. I just know that i am in a hospital. But why is the gate locking us in here? Why do visitors need to stay outside the gate. Why can't my mom be with me for a bit longer? Why is Vhanessa the one here with me?And where was i staying alone in a room a while ago? I looked back at the room and it reads Isolation Room.

The last event i remember from my life is my graduation day. I was feeling anxious and nervous about graduating. I was thinking i am not ready yet for whatever comes next after graduation. I was very agitated that day. But it was dated May 15. Vhanessa told me it was already May 22 today. What happened in the past week?

What the hell just happened to me?