Telepathy

It's the third of May today and almost a year has passed since i was confined in the isolation room. This is probably the saddest year in my life ever because my parents forbade me to talk to Renz. Ever since he started courting me, there wasn't a day that passes by without us talking to each other. That's why i still wasn't used to the idea of not talking to him. There were times when my bestfriend May would schedule a time for us to meet without my parents knowing it. May had been my accomplice. She understands how much Renz and i love each other so she helped us with all she could. But we only had secret meetings atleast three times for the whole year. So imagine how much i've longed to see him.

I asked my mother to borrow my phone and as usual she guarded me while i was browsing through my twitter. She doesn't want me sending Renz any messages. Then i saw his post, Renz composed a poem for my birthday. It was about how he wants me to enjoy my birthday and not worry about him because he said he can still handle the pain of us being apart, but he doesn't know how long he can take it.

"Oh hey! Stop reading his post! He's not good for you!" My mother forbade me to read his post like always but luckily i already finished reading it.

We celebrated my birthday at home and they bought me a cake. I was happy, that's what i showed them but deep inside my heart was aching and longing for my boyfriend. Why is it that after the time that i finally got to answer him as my boyfriend, my parents have to be angry at him? I understand that we did something we weren't supposed to do, but that was in the past. Why do we have to suffer now by not talking to each other? However he still manages to send I love you's and i miss you's to me everyday.

When i was about to blow my birthday cake, i wished that hopefully my parents will find a reason in their hearts to forgive Renz for what we have done. That hopefully i'll get to see him soon again and we'll be together forever.

The next day while my parents were talking to my cousin and his girlfriend, i once again had the strange feeling that they were talking about me. Music played and suddenly i heard my name on the radio, it's like the songs were meant for me. The song was telling me to just keep my calm and go with the flow because soon everything will be alright so i just did everything that my heart tells me to.

All of a sudden, my father was outside the house and he shouted that someone was at the gate but he doesn't want to let him inside. My instincts told me it was Renz so i cried and begged my mother please. They didn't exactly tell me that it was Renz but something inside me tells me that it was him. Then i cried and felt like i was hallucinating. I looked at my mother and she hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go of me but it was like something was definitely going on. I cried and cried but my mother was covering my mouth. Why was she covering my mouth while i'm crying? Something's telling me that it's gonna be the end of the world once again. That Renz and his family would die because of me and that sooner i'll be the one next to die. I did not know what to do so i called for Papa Jesus, Mama Mary and Lord God. I was repeating their names over and over until i heard my mind speaking to me.

This is all only a test. Fight your negative emotions.

And then i spoke back to him inside my mind.

"I don't want Renz to die please. I don't want the world to end. Save us Lord."

I'm not dead Ma, i'm still alive. Please control your emotions.

"Really? You're still alive? So God is just testing me?"

Yes he is only testing us how much we can pray to save each other.

"What? How come you can talk to me? Lord is this real? Am i really talking to Renz?"

Yes go on you can speak with each other. Remember telepathy? That's what you are both doing now.

"OMG Lord thank you so much for saving us. I thought the world is truly coming to an end again. Pa, i love you so much, can you really hear me?"

Yes i can. How are we able to do this Ma? What did you do?

"I don't know. Something's telling me that i'm the chosen one."

The time is almost up.

"Huh? What do you mean the time is almost up Lord? Lord i'm begging you please save us."

I held my hands as if i'm praying and as if i'm holding the hands of Renz. I also did the sign of the cross. I saw my mom just observing me.

Ma we're both in front of the Lord now. Now's your chance to tell him what you want...

"Really? Okay Lord, please i'm begging you to stop the end of the world. I pray that Renz be the one destined for me. I'll do anything for him. I will never break my promise that he will always be my only man. If i am indeed the chosen one like what my visions tell me, please heal our world."

Its my turn Ma. Just listen to me. Lord i promise to take care of this girl Mae. She will always be the love of my life. I promise to marry her someday.

"OMG Pa, i love you so much."

I give you both my blessing. Help me spread The Word.