I love you

Everyday i waited for him to visit me, but he has work so i understood. My parents continued to visit me and Vhanessa everyday to bring food. I wonder how my parents got close to Vhanessa. Last time i checked, they weren't even close with Renz, my suitor. So i wonder how he convinced my parents to let his sister be my watcher.

Every day there is also an activity for the psychiatry patients. Even though it felt awkward, i still joined them. I met the other patient Blessie who is suffering from depression too, and also an obese. I don't exactly know what's wrong with her but sometimes you can speak to her nicely, other times she is just quiet, or sometimes too hyper. She had problems with overeating. There was a time when she said she saw a green demon snake under her bed. We were all scared of what she said she saw. Vhanessa said the other patient ate Myra is dangerous because there was one time when she thought of them as smoke. They said she was depressed because her preferred Mayor did not won on the election and she was part of their campaigning.

Some of my friends visited me too. They said they were getting along with Renz more while i was in the hospital. That was great, because they weren't that close before. Two weeks passed and finally it was time to say goodbye to my co-patients and other watchers.

But something in that day felt wrong. When we left the hospital, i suddenly felt like all eyes are on me. When we were inside the jeepney on the way home, i felt like all the passengers were looking at me with disgust. Or maybe that was just my imagination?

On the way home, i noticed that there have been several changes in the buildings or landscapes around me. There were houses or stores constructed in some places and i swore that i havent seen them there before. The jeepney driver was driving so fast and it felt like something was happening that i didn't know. God, were all these just part of my hallucinations?

We finally reached our home but i was kinda curious because everything in our house seemed different. Or is it just me?

"Renz and Vhanessa will be coming here on Saturday. They said they will bring their baby cousin to visit you," mom told me.

"What? Why? I'm shy, i might not talk to them too much. I don't know what to say."

"They are just going to check on how you are doing. It'll be okay"

Saturday came and my suitor and his sister visited us at home. They even brought their cousin Andeng. We sat in the living room and no one spoke. I was to shy to speak because of being in the psychiatry ward for too long.

"Baby i missed you so much, how do you feel now?" He hugged me and i got no choice but to hug him back. But something in me was feeling uneasy.

"I don't know what to answer. I still feel weird about myself and my surroundings."

"Ate i brought you a gift, this is for your graduation, open it."

I opened Vhanessa's gift and was shocked to see her gift. It was a picture frame with a collage of pictures of me with their family. I was shocked because of all gifts, why give me a bunch of pictures with them? It looks like i was one of them. Did she consider me as part of their family already? I was touched. I'd really want her to be my sister in law.

Since i was too quiet and don't know how to keep a long conversation with them, my father suggested we do karaoke. My mom and dad joined us too. I convinced Renz to sing a song for me, i told him not to be shy with my parents and he heed my request. It suddenly dawned on me that he's still not my boyfriend after all the efforts he did for me so i asked my parents for permission to answer him right right away and they agreed. He almost jumped with joy and promised he would take care of me.

While mother was singing, he asked me to dance with him. I was like 'what?dance here?it's awkward' but i agreed with him. While dancing he suddenly held my stomach and whispered to me.

"If ever i'll be a daddy, i'll be the best one you'll ever see. I know there was really no baby. But if you insist that you felt him, let's name him Liam and let's pray that he will watch over us from heaven. I love you so much baby and i'm never gonna let you go."