Waiting

Months of staying at home, i feel so endlessly bored. Thankfully my mom allows me to use her tablet. So even though i can't use my phone, i can still play games in her tablet and use wattpad. In Wattpad i found friends that i really love talking to. Like some people say, sometimes it's better to open up to strangers.

I told Rama about how i think my foggy memories before were visions sent by God to me. She believed me and didn't question my sanity. She supported me like I'm her best friend in the world. We have the same theories that maybe during those 21 days that i was unconscious i wasn't really sleeping but instead being given signs and orders from God. We have different religions but it doesn't matter in the way we talk. We set aside our differences and speak to each other as equals even though i'm older than her.

Weeks passed and i was able to write a story about me and my boyfriend, of how we met and became close to each other, of how he courted me. I was overjoyed when i see comments that they are liking my plot. I mean, it's a true story, that's why they think that the plot is intriguing and interesting. I love to share our love story to the whole wide world. That's how proud i am of my boyfriend.

I asked God that if i still can't see my boyfriend right now, can i atleast talk to him? It seems like my prayers are slowly being granted. I thank God so much for everything that's happening in my life right now.

Last time when i talked to my mom, she said i could try applying in our municipal hall for a job. I immediately agreed because i would do anything to have a job right now. I've been craving for fresh air. I want to go out of our house so badly. She said I should wait for my father to accompany me. My father on the other hand, wants me to apply to a call center company that i liked. His suggestion was better! I would like to work in a call center more because i already had an experience before and i think i suit in that job.

For now, all i gotta do is sit tight and just wait. I'll wait for the go signal of my parents to finally apply for a job after being stuck in the house for a year. I'll wait for my friends to contact me and ask about me even though i miss talking to them so much already. I'll wait for my parents to finally forgive Renz and let the two of us to be together. I'll wait for the perfect moment God planned for me and Renz to finally see each other again. I'll wait for my own life story to unfold. Because what else can i do now besides waiting? Oh, yeah, i won't forget to pray too while waiting.

I also have plans to study again in the future. I want to learn all about psychology. I don't know but after everything that happened to me, i want to learn how people think, how things around us can affect a person's mindset and behavior, how the mind reacts to different scenarios. I also want to help those depressed people who experienced the same troubles which i overcame. These are my dreams for myself in the future.

Some people wanted me to continue my story My Journey away from Depression. I told them nothing much has happened in my life for now, but i wanted to let people know how i spend my time right now despite the fact that I'm stuck at our house. Most of my time, i allot it in wattpad. Sometimes i play rpg games like Final Fantasy and Pokemon. Other times i spend it listening to music and singing to the the top of my lungs. That's pretty much everything i'm doing for the past months. I wanted to watch anime but our internet connection is too slow.

To Rama, i want you to know that you're my soul sister. You've helped me a lot and encouraged me to take care of myself. You supported me and my boyfriend and kept on believing that we are destined for each other.  You believed me when i told you that i feel like I'm the chosen one. You kept on telling me that you trust in my abilities. I am really happy to meet you and i'm looking forward to meeting you in person someday.

To my readers, thank you for supporting my stories. I honestly didn't expect to get much reads because at first i only write for myself. But now that i'm getting more reads, i promise to write for you too, especially for Amara who wanted to be a part of the characters in any of my stories.

And lastly to my boyfriend, if you could only read this right now, i want to tell you how much i love and miss you. I am so thankful and blessed to have you in my life. You are always my inspiration to get better and improve myself. You don't know how much the mere thought of you makes me strong. I will always defend you from my parents because i know how good of a person you are. Please don't lose hope that everything will be okay soon because honestly, i've been seeing signs. I promise that everything will be worth the wait in the end. I will always wait for you until my last breath. Dont forget to pray for me too, okay? Let's keep our promises forever, ayt?