Science and Faith

I woke up inside a taxi with my parents going towards the hospital i was brought before. They rushed me inside the emergency room. I felt all eyes on me. Why did i feel like i was being watched?

I told them i was okay already but they insisted that i go to the isolation room inside the emergency room. The nurses asked me several questions and in their questions I felt as if i knew them personally. Why am i seeing my bestfriend in one of the nurses? Why is she speaking like she knows me so much?  A doctor came inside the room but why did i feel like she was the president of another country? What am i even thinking?

"Do you already understand what's happening around you?" The doctor asked me and i just shook my head.

"Next time you need to eat solid foods not just an avocado or milk"

My parents told me i haven't been eating and only been sleeping continuously for exactly 21 days that's why they brought me here to the emergency room and they mentioned this was already the third time they brought me here. I don't remember being brought here before though. This is different than the psychiatry ward i was confined before.

When the medicine in the IV hooked to me was all gone, they finally allowed us to go home. On the way home i saw a sign on the bridge to our city that reads 'Welcome Home Savior'. I dont know if that was only my imagination. I mean why would there be a sign welcoming me home? Am i someone special?

Yes you are, my mind spoke to me  again. My mom asked us to drive thru mcdo because they havent eaten dinner yet and its already 3 am. When we reached home i ate the chicken she ordered for me and the fries. But when i was about to dip the fries in ketchup, i felt like the ketchup is blood. I dont know whats happening to my mind. I stopped eating and just immediately went to sleep.

The next day i pleaded my mom and dad to let me talk to Renz. After a lot of convincing, i managed to succeed. But they said that everytime i chat with him, they should be beside me looking at our conversation. I agreed.

"I miss you so much Pa. Im sorry this is all my fault, i shouldn't have told them."

"Its okay. Its my fault. Dont you dare blame yourself."

I suddenly remembered my last memory before waking up which is about the end of the world. Why didn't it happen? Why am i still alive? I contemplated about everything that happened to me and all the visions i've seen. I am a fan of fiction movies and i remember in my vision there was one time when i think i was caught in a time loop of people dying all around me. When my family was about to die, i did something with my hands like im doing magic because i remembered how Dr. Strange in Marvels fought Dormammu to reverse what happened and end the time loop. I remembered the anime Naruto and how he fought  to save the people in their village. I suddenly felt like i have powers to save the world and that i just happened to save it.

Have faith in yourself.

"Pa i think i know the relationship of science and faith now."

I thought to myself how can i prove that God exists? For example you plant a tree, how does it suddenly grow from seed to tree? Scientifically speaking there is a reason behind it but theoretically speaking, how can it grow without some supernatural existence behind it? And then i thought it was God. It was our faith that gives way to life.

If you have faith in something, it will become real.

I thought of Naruto again. Where did they get the concept of those hand symbols that gives you power? It must have an origin right? And then i thought of Marvels Avengers. Where did they get the concept of time travel to stop Thanos? There must be a reason and origin behind that right like quantum physics? Fiction movies or books must have based their concepts on science.

Would you believe me if i say their theories were real? That i believe that those stories of fiction are somehow real? Oh especially Dr. Strange and how there was a certain someone like the Sorcerer Supreme who is meant to protect the balance of energy in earth. And in the very moment the world ended in my vision, it felt like that power to protect the balance of energy in earth has been transferred to me. That i somehow was able to time travel in order to prevent the world from ending.