50

I got up  early, around 8 per say and started my day by taking a warm shower to wake myself up, dressing into some ripped jeans and one of Derek's baggy shirts .

I slowly tip toed passed him and walked downstairs and began making breakfast which was some fruit and some waffles . I placed the breakfast on the breakfast tray and poured a glass of orange juice setting it on the tray as well.

I carefully carried it upstairs and walked into the bedroom "Derek" I spoke a little loud . He slowly opened his eyes and sat up rubbing them .
"Happy Birthday Bunny" I chuckled softly setting the tray in front of him kissing his temple before turning on the lights .

He smiled softly at me "You didn't have to do this, thank you baby" .
I ran my fingers through his hair as he stuffed the food into his mouth . "I wanted too. You're 27 today."

He laughed "And? You're 23". I playfully rolled my eyes "It's your special day. So what would you like to do today?". 

"Well first I'd like to wake up a little by taking a shower, take it with me".

"I just took one" I shrugged my shoulders. "You don't have to wash your hair again, just take one with me".

I nodded slightly and smiled before taking the tray downstairs before heading back up to take a shower .

Once we got out I put the same outfit I had on before back on . We both brushed our teeth.

"Hey uh, I might have to go to the studio today, I need to get this album finished" he spoke throwing a hoodie over his head .
"Can't you reschedule?" I frowned slightly . He shook his head "I can't. I promise when I'm done, I'll let you take me wherever you want." He looked down at me and smiled kissing my head .

"Okay" I whispered softly as he kissed my lips before walking out the door . I sighed looking around, figuring out what to do in the mean time .

My phone went off as I jumped slightly .

Hubby🥰: I still haven't left, I'm sitting in the car, wanna come with me to the studio?

K: No that's okay.

Hubby🥰: You sure?

K: Yes. I'll be fine .

Hubby🥰: I love you ❤️

I smiled softly turning off my phone and set it on the counter before walking back upstairs, taking a nap .

{ Derek's Pov } -

I've been in the studio for about 20 minutes and I can't seem to focus on anything but knowing that my girlfriend is at home waiting to surprise me with whatever she had planned for my birthday.

I placed the notebook down on the table and stood up, "Marc, I'm sorry man but can we re schedule this another night?. My girlfriend has a whole day planned for my birthday and I'm not there to enjoy it."

"Yeah of course!. Happy birthday bro" Marc spoke hanging me my jacket, I nodded him a 'thank you' before driving back home .

I messaged her while I was at the light

D: I re scheduled the studio for another night, I'm coming home☺️

She didn't answer, maybe she's planning a party?

D: Princess?

D: Baby you're scaring me please pick up

D: I hope you're okay, I'm on my way now

Quickly I sped home and parked into the driveway, I walked into the house and looked around, I walked upstairs and stopped in my tracks, smiling softly .

{ End of Derek's Pov }