44~ Derek's Pov

-1 Week Later-

I was awoken by the sound of whimpering, I sat up trying to figure out where it was coming from, looking down at my girlfriend as she softly whimpered, beginning to toss and turn . I noticed tears rolling down her soft cheeks,  my heart broke instantly. I softly began to shake her, trying to wake her, I hate seeing her like this, I continued to shake her until she eventually shot up with a small scream.

She was breathing rather quickly, she looked at me as her Bluish green eyes met mine and her face softened instantly, lunging her body towards mine, wrapping her  arms around my waist giving me a squeeze, she sobbed quietly .

I lied my chin on her head rubbing her back softly, for the last two days she's been having these horrible nightmares . I began to leave small butterfly kisses on her forehead as she began to calm down, I cupped my hands on her cheeks wiping the remaining tears that were falling down her sweet and beautiful face .

"Wanna talk about it?" I whispered softly as she shook her head, I mouthed an 'Okay' clearly understanding she didn't wanna talk about it . I laid her down as she placed her head on my chest softly, I kissed her head softly wrapping my arms around her waist tightly .

"I love you" I whispered in her ear giving it a small peck, "I love you too" she muttered softly, making me smile . I slowly ran my fingers through her soft hair feeling my eyes starting to get droopy, falling asleep again.