chapter 4, news

My battery is at 69% haha help-

--------

two days have past since they arrived in their new home, y/n didnt go out often, scratch that, she didnt go out at ALL, despite this, her mother became really worried lately about her, she really wished that they'd stay home where all her friends were..wait..

That's it!

She walked towards y/n room and knocked softly "sweetie? Can I come in?" She asked as a hum replied, she opened the door seeing y/n is her drawing monitor, just the sight makes her even more guilty, "y/n, you haven't really go outside anymore-" "I'm glad you noticed" y/n interrupted as her mother sighed "why don't you go explore this place?" She suggested while y/n gave the 'heck no I ain't doin that shit' face.

 "but mom, I don't know the place! What if I get lost?" Mother smiled "that's why you have to explore! Y'know like dora-" "mom for God's sake please don't remind me.." she interrupted holding the bridge of her nose as her mom smirked "like the time where you pretended as Dora and ran around in the living room?" She asked as y/n face turned red "MOOOOMM!" She whined as they both laughed together.

They both calmed down a bit as y/n sighed, "fine...I'll go.." she said as she huffed in defeat while her mom whisper-yelled 'yes' making y/n chuckle, "I'll go, bit I need to change" she said standing up "don't forget backpack!" She teased as y/n whined again.

She bid her mom goodbye and went on her way, the first thing she was going for was the park nearby, it's practically a good and cliche place where you get to meet new people, she sat down on the bench practically bored out of her mind, until a strange feeling was made, like someone was drilling holes at the back of her head, she turned around but saw no one, she shrugged it of and stood up to stretch, she felt the same sensation again, she didnt felt safe so she went somewhere else.

she walked different streets, she didnt had to worry about getting lost, her phone was fully charged and she had some extra data so its fine, she passed different stores and people, she got many stares from other people for some reason, she didnt see them since she was blockin out the haters- *ahem* she was listening to music.

one of the stores got her attention, it was a TV shop while some TV's were playing the news, Y/n wasnt really a fan of watching these types of channels, but this one is....eye catching. since we are at a different country, they spoke on a different language, thanks to y/n's heads up from her dad, she learned a few of the language, so this is what she heard.

"good afternoon everyone, we have some important things to say, due to the lack of cooperation and fights about who should lead, the so called country human will be the one choosing who to lead, he says that anyone he chooses will be perfect for leading as long he is there with them, instead of being controlled, choosing will start tomorrow at exactly 6:30 am at slivia street, please be-"

she looked away now not interested of the news, what she was interested in was this so called 'country human', she didnt heard about them before, when she checked, her face turned pale, it was almost time for dinner, and when she's late, her father gets VERY mad, he starts throwing things towards her, lamps, plates, knives, the couch, you name it.

she rushed home quickly praying that her dad wasnt there, but she saw a familiar face, a face she really didnt want to see, when she opened the door, he spoke 

"your late..."

fuc-

-----

i just finished puking haha-