8, office

HI! IM STILL ALIVEE

Damn I'm so sorry I didn't update for a y e a r that's how unproductive I am.

I have been writing a bnha x reader book and it's already complete however somehow Wattpad won't let me publish this so I wanted all my time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~

By the time the two reached their destination y/n almost forgotten how to breathe, she was confuse if this was a mansion or just a huge castle.

The country beside her noticed this and stifled a laugh at her reaction "too big?" He asked full of tease y/n just punched his shoulder with her cheeks puffed "that's kinky and you know it." She retorted flustered making him laugh a bit.

"I comfort you in the car and this is how you repay me?" he asked again with a grin still on his face as the girl just mumble incoherent words still flustered to the country making him laugh even more.

They both opened the door and y/n swore this was made by the Gods, "ladies first" the country said coyly making the girl scoff, the country gave a mini tour on the place she's working on and some advice whenever she starts to feel like drinking a whole gallon of bleach.

Aka, stressed.

"And this is you office" he says opening the door leading to another holy Grail, it was so clean and organized, right behind the desk in the middle was a huge mirror that you can look out, but not in (like the windows on some cars)

Crystalia noticed this and placed a hand on her shoulder "whenever you need help, just ask me okay?" He says as y/n nodded her head towards him, she took the chance to roam around the office trying to get comfortable on a new room.

She sat on the chair that was right behind the middle desk and noticed two great things about it. It has wheels and it can spin.

Oh heck yeah.

She excitedly, without hesitation, began to spin the chair around giggling like a child getting ice cream, she then pretend that the chair was a car and started roaming around still in the chair.

Crystalia was basically having a mini heart attack on how cute this girl could possibly be, he laughed at the stupid shenanigans she did, she even forced him to play pilot with her.

A knock on the door was heard and the country stood up to get it.

"Excuse me, sir, the meeting will be on thirty minutes" a person that y/n assumed to be an employee said to the country as he hummed "alright, thank you" he says as the person replies with a small 'you're welcome' before closing the door.

"Who was that?" Y/n asked him a bit scared as he smiled at her reassuringly "just a person who works here, no worries" he says as y/n sighed in relief.

Y/n arranged her spinning chair she named "wheeley" and placed her chin on the back of her hands, elbows were on the desk as she gave the country a stupid looking face you get whenever you try to hold a laugh.

"So..mind telling me what are you doing in my office, sir?" She asked with the most terrible British accent she could muster, her voice shaking and lips twitched upwards trying not to laugh, the country noticed this and did the same thing, but he was way better in acting.

"Ma'am, your country meeting will be on thirty minutes, I suggest you prepare" he replied playing along to this roleplay, y/n sat up straight now rubbing her invisible beard with her left and while her right hand looked like she was holding a tea cup with her pinky up (the British way in drinking tea)

"I see, now, tell me what to do in this situation you unsalted peanut" she says still failing to keep her composure, "I will, but you have to kiss me first" Crystalia replied smugly making y/n go out of character.

"Kiss my ass"

"Gladly"

"Stop, I will choke you"

"I'm into that-"

"Why are you like this.."

👏👏👏

Yay another chappy!

Sorry I couldn't update ajsjshhdhssk

Stay at home, wash your hands and don't fuck things up :D

I love you 💛