chapter 2- the dream

is this a chapter? meh, its pretty short tbh

do you like the art? nah, its made by me anyways-

------

June xx, 1914

the girl opened her eyes and yawned, but this was different, she was...floating? well...its hard to tell since its all pitch black you couldn't see a thing, she could still feel air though so she's...not dead? i dont know im just the narrator- (gosh darnit author-)

anyways the air she felt seems cold and dry, it feels...dead

she looked around trying to find out where the heck is she until she saw this figure, im not racist but its completely black, it looks female bu- wait.. as she looked closer she noticed that

it was her

"i will rise again my dear.." it said in a low and soft whisper as its voice echos around her ears making y/n shiver "soon, you will have no control over your body, then i'll take over you.."

"FOREVER"

"NO!"

she woke up in a static and looked around, she sighed in relief that she was back home, what was that all about? "Y/N! breakfast is ready!" she heard her mom call for her "k, im gonna change first!" she shouted back and took some random clothes, she didnt care about her fashion anyways, and since this new "country" is gonna be cold, she wore a dark blue turtle neck with sleeves that reached at the end of her fingers, some loose pants and a fluffy jacket.

she walked down the stairs as they began to eat their food in silence.

.

.

.

.

"sooo, hows your sle-"

"JESUS CHRIST YOU SCARED ME-"

Take 2

"sooo, hows your sleep?" the mother asked trying to start a conversation. the silence was already killing her, the dad didnt respond, but y/n did since she didnt want her mom to feel more uncomfortable than she already is, "it was....strange.." she wasnt lying, the dream she had earlier could clearly make a worldwide research about it, scientist would probably make tests and stuff like that, "what do you mean?" the woman asked as she shrugged "i cant explain further...sorry.." at this point the dad stood up and walked towards the living room "make it quick, were moving at exactly 5" he said on a monotone voice like he didnt even cared as he disappeared into the living room.

mother sighed as they continued to eat, just as y/n was about to leave, her mother spoke "he wasnt like this.." she said softly, this got y/n attention making her stop in her tracks allowing her mom to continue "your father..he was the most sweetest thing ever..he cared for me non stop, including you." she said, as silly as it seems y/n thought of it, seeing her dad happy, finally seeing his smile, laughing together, it felt so real..

"until his 'friends' introduced him into drinking.. everything went south" she said as her voice getting softer and softer while y/n's smile faded "he started getting abusive...he lost all his kindness and just...hated us in general.." she said her voice cracking at every word she said tearing up, y/n felt her eyes water but help it in anyways walking away. "if you cry, your a weakling,

 and i am not a weakling.." 

-------

wew angst anybody? 

im sorry, i promise that i'll post something happier than this hshs