7, it's okay

The country smiled and grabbed the still confused girl's hand as he rushed to a small kind of platform, everyone there noticed him and rushed towards the country as he cleared his throat which somehow everyone heard and they quickly shut up.

They looked confused and the country gave a Stern and serious look at them "I have made up my mind." He simply said as the people stayed quiet waiting for an answer, "I would like to have the parents of this girl to step in front. Now" he said in a demanding time, this confused the girl, before he kept smiling, he looked so cheerful, but now. He's so serious.

A few seconds later, they girl could see both her mother and father rush in front of them, the mom took her and asked her if she was alright and telling her that she was worried, while her dad seemed like he didn't care, he just rolled his eyes and looked at the country as he spoke again still in a serious voice.

"Sir, ma'am, I have something to tell you." He said as they both looked curious, the country then whispered something in their ears, mother looked very happy and was on the verge of tears while father was just wide eyed, completely speechless "what do you say?"

"YES YES A MILLION YES!" her mother screamed whole her dad stayed in shock, the country nodded and looked at the crowd "then it's settled, by now, this girl will be the one in charge" he said as y/n instantly regretted of what she said 5 minutes ago.

The crowd was utterly confused on why a country would choose a girl that young, others were filled with hatred and jealousy, while some worry about the girl, knowing the many types of difficult responsibilities she's going to have.

The country looked at the girl and asked for her hand, she gave it hesitanly while he just gave her a reassuring smile and told her not to worry.

Okay boomer

She then hugged her mother with tears on her eyes "I'm going to miss you"

"I know, but you have too, I'll support you and your choices okay? No need to worry"

Her mother said wiping of the tears her daughter cried smiling with hope, the you g girl smiled back and looked at her so called dad, the man didn't look at her, he was just standing there with eyes filled with greed and pride.

The two girls let go and y/n was again holding the countries hand for support, after squeezing their way through the crowd and media asking about why he chose her whist the guards pushing them away for space, they reached a limousine.

Damn rich Bois..

She sat near the window as crystalia followed behind her shutting the door.

The drive was really silent filled with worry and despair, the young girl's hands were cold, like really cold, she felt like Elsa (into the unKNOOOOOOWN-)

The country noticed this as he placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch looking at the country "you okay there?" He asked with a slight chuckle as her face turned red with embarrassment "y-yeah!, I'm fine, I'm just.." she trailed off looking away.

"Where...are we going?" She asked carefully trying not to offend the county in any way as he let out another chuckle and patted her head "your office"

"My office?"

"Yes. YOUR office" he confirmed smiling at the girl making her confused

"Why?"

"Where else are you going to work then?" He said raising an eyebrow making the girl more confused

"W-work?"

"Yeah! I mean, you are the leade-" the country stopped as he saw y/n's face, it was filled with so much fear and tears we're almost pouring down, since y/n over here was a people pleaser, meaning she'll do anything to make people happy or like her, she thinks this was a big hard

Too hard

Kinky--

The county's eyes softened at the sight as he placed a hand on her shoulder and another on her cheek cupping it gently giving her a smile "don't worry, I'll be there guiding you, just leave it to me okay?" He said pulling her closer for a comforting hug.

She just hugged the country tighter trying not to get her tears on his suit as he patted her head reassuringly "it's okay, let the fear out, I'll wait" he said softly as the girl was at her breaking point

She sobbed and cried all her heart out and he just smiled and continued patting her head telling her 'it's okay' and 'im here' to her over and over.

All might is that you?

Okay I'll shut up

Sooner or later, she let go wiping of the rest of her tears and looked back at the country as he continued to wipe of the extra tears of her face "feeling better?" He asked as she just nodded.

"Thank you.."

"Anytime my queen" he said smiling as she looked away embarrassed "don't call me that" she said "alright then sweetheart"

"STOOP!"

-----

Heyyy I'm backkkk

It's 2020 and I really need to update this disappointment..

Author-nii 💙