chapter 5, safe...

father said as y/n gulped, all of her hope has been washed away by now...

Surprisingly, he didn't make a tantrum because m o m, helped out for once "look..maybe she has new friends and got lost track of time...right?" She said clearly sweating if she said the wrong thing, surprisingly, her father sighed and went back to the couch grabbing the remote.

Her mom looked at her and whispered, 'did you hear the news?' y/n nodded, but as she was about to say something else, her father spoke.

"were going there, I want to take control of this place." He said while both mom and daughter widened their eyes, they didn't expect him to say that consisting the fact that they just got here 2 weeks ago, but then they realized... He just wanted power....

He didn't care about the country, as long he is sitting on a throne, playing god, that's fine with him...greed has taken over him again as he smirked at the idea "you better sleep now, were going there asap." He says as y/n went to her room while her mom went to the kitchen doing God knows what.

Y/n closed the door barely making any sound as she laid down on her bed, she held tight her favorite plushie because she was starting to feel both nervous and excited at the same time tomorrow, nervous because of the so called 'countryhuman', and excited if she could befriend them, as well explore this so called street, she hugged the plush tighter and slowly drifted to sleep

-------

Something shorter, I'm more into hetalia than countryhumans now, whoops, I'll try to update as I can!