Jeff and Trish meet

Trish's PoV

I just finished my match I won now I'm heading to the lunch room to get myself a drink and then head back to my locker room.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I'm still in the lunch room calming down after mine and my brothers' fight. I stood up and walked out of the room but I bumped into someone but I stopped the person from falling.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

As I was about to walk in the lunch room someone knocked me over I thought I was gonna fall but the person stopped me I looked up and saw a boy with rainbow hair and he had the kindest eyes.

???: I'm so sorry

Trish: it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going

???: I'm Jeff Hardy I haven't seen you around here

Trish: I'm Trish Stratus and Lita talks about you a lot

Jeff: really?

Trish: *nods*

Jeff: are you okay?

Trish: *nods*

Jeff: you sure you look like you're in pain

Trish: I just had a match and Mickie tried to use a chair on me but she did throw me into one of the ring posts.

Jeff: ouch

Trish: *smiles*

Jeff: want to be friends?

Trish: sure, how come you aren't with your brother?

Jeff: me and him had an argument

Trish: what about?

Jeff: because I didn't listen to him

Trish: come with me to my locker room because I can tell that you need to calm down more.

Jeff: *nods*

I grabbed a drink and then me and Jeff walked to my locker room.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

Me and Matt are in my locker room talking then Matt looked down.

Lita: what's wrong?

Matt: I feel bad

Lita: Matt why don't you make up with Jeff I know you had an argument with him but he should know it was because you were worried about him.

Matt: I called him stupid though

Lita: you were caught up in the moment and when you're caught up in the moment then you say things you don't mean.

Matt: you're right

Matt stood up and I followed we both walked out of the room and headed to the doctors office and asked if they have Jeff but they said that he left.

So we walked to the lunch room and he wasn't there either where could he be we know he wouldn't leave the arena.

Matt: where can we be

Lita: let me ask Trish

We walked to Trish's locker room.

Outside Trish's locker room

I knocked on the door and I heard a voice shout 'come in' I opened the door and I saw Trish and Jeff I was shocked.